You now have even more ways to discover, enjoy and personalize the music you love with Pandora on Apple Watch.

The Apple Watch is here (for some of us) and we are excited to be one of the first apps you can experience. You can access your favorite stations, thumb songs and control playback from your Apple Watch.

Glances on Apple Watch allow you to get a quick view of the music you love – whether you are out for a brisk run or just running errands for the family. You can also easily access new music notifications and control the volume without taking out your phone.

Launching on Apple Watch marks the latest wearable technology device where Pandora is available. This also marks another opportunity for our more than 81.5 million monthly listeners to effortlessly enjoy and discover the music they love anywhere, anytime. We look forward to learning more about the wearables space from our launch on Apple Watch and will continue to explore how we can develop meaningful and truly seamless listening experiences for our listeners on new devices and technologies.

Comments

1. Donna Featherston
    May 02, 2015 at 7:02pm
    Can you tell me how exactly this works with the iPhone? Do you listen to Pandora on the watch... Is there any speakers? I am confused as how this works on the watch? Thanks, Donna Featherston.
    1. PandoraSupport
      May 03, 2015 at 9:51am
      Hi Donna - you would not be listening to Pandora directly from the watch (like plugging your headphones into the watch itself). Instead, the watch can be used to control Pandora on your iPhone, kind of a like a remote control. If you have any other questions, let us know: http://pdora.co/writeus. -KIm
      1. Angela
        May 12, 2015 at 9:40am
        I love listening to pandora while running. Will I be able to leave my phone at home and continue to listen to pandora while running with the watch and Bluetooth head phones?
  2. Joan Phone
    May 02, 2015 at 11:24pm
    I love Pandora!!! It is so easy to get what u want
  3. David H
    May 03, 2015 at 7:35am
    Thanks Pandora for leading the way!
  4. Rosario Castillo
    May 03, 2015 at 8:30pm
    Please how much it's the price.
  5. Michael
    May 04, 2015 at 3:48am
    For those of us who love Pandora but can't afford an IWatch how about sending one lucky winner the fancy new Iwatch and let the winner tell you how awesome it is to be able to listen to Pandora on our very own Iwatch :) Don't worry I know winning one would be a one in million chance because of all the happy Pandora listeners but a shot in a million is better than not. Thanks for always have my music ready no matter where I am or what I am doing.
    1. David H
      May 04, 2015 at 8:06am
      Michael, Apple doesn't sell an "iWatch" or "Iwatch." They sell a Watch. It is not designed for you to listen to Pandora through the Watch. Rather, you control your iPhone through the Watch.
  6. Nipa
    May 04, 2015 at 5:22pm
    Sounds awesome,I love pandora
  7. angel ayala
    May 05, 2015 at 1:00pm
    I am happy for Pandora it comes a log way if i was of any help send me sample of the Apple. Wash and i give you my opinion of Pandora on wash .@@
  8. Bill
    May 08, 2015 at 4:49am
    On the apple watch, pandora's "glance" is useless, I should be able to at least pause it from there, also it seems to restart app on my phone whenever I pause wait a few minutes then hit play, enjoying it otherwise
  9. Joshua Drainville
    June 29, 2015 at 3:27pm
    It would be really great if the volume could be modified by the digital crown on the Apple Watch. Ipod volume functions that way and I prefer Pandora, of course, so it would be nice to mirror that functionality.
  10. Laura Sage
    August 16, 2015 at 5:53am
    Unfortunately, this won't end up working for me. I'm training for a Half Ironman and had wanted to access the workout stations during the race, but if my phone is nearby I'll be disqualified. If the app ever gets to the point that it's native to the watch itself instead of being used as a remote for the phone, then I'll be interested.
    1. Adam (@eviloptimist)
      September 13, 2015 at 5:20pm
      I believe you have some fundamental misunderstandings about how Pandora works. Basically, it comes down to: When you can make and receive phone calls on your Apple Watch without your phone nearby, Pandora will be able to stream music to your watch without your phone nearby.
    2. Beth
      February 22, 2016 at 4:59pm
      Agree. Would really love to be able to stream Pandora from my Apple Watch on my Bluetooth headphones in the gym, without phone being nearby. Maybe Pandora could permit downloads of random music to the Apple Watch based on your stations that could then be played one time (or more--as long as the songs aren't your favorites, you probably wouldn't keep them in storage on the limited storage watch anyway).

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )