At Pandora, we’re always looking for new ways to connect you with the music you love, no matter where you are or how you’re tuning in. The holidays are no different– we have exactly what you need to turn the sound on and volume up during every moment this season, whether you’re jingle bell rockin’ with friends or family, schlepping through airport security to make it to grandmother’s house, working off all of those milk and cookies, or getting cozy with bae by the fire.
Check out some of our favorite playlists that will be the ultimate soundtrack to your holiday season:
- Deal with the anxiety of flying = What’s scarier than the fear of flying? Flying to see family. Laugh it off with holiday comedy that will make even your relatives seem normal.
- Eggnog and When Are You Getting Married? = This mix of contemporary and classic holiday music will ease the blow of explaining how Bumble works to Aunt Carol.
- Turn on the charm under the mistletoe = Netflix and chill– holiday edition.
- Pre-game for the Santa crawl = Rolling deep this Santa Con? Prepare for the festivities with new joints and old school classics that will get you warm and toasty.
- Help you find zen when your baggage is lost = These soothing seasonal sounds will almost make you forget that you will now be forced to share clothes with your sister. Almost.
- Last minute Christmas eve mad dash shopping = Deck the malls with holiday hits while burning up your plastic.
- Convincing your teenage cousins you’re hip = Make your holidays hipster with music by indie and folk artists, as well as a few classic holiday tunes for the whole flannel-wearing family.
- All-night wrap fest = When you really need some inspo to get in the creative spirit. Note to self: gift cards next year.
- Channeling your inner Julia Child while cooking a holiday dinner = Fake it ‘till you make it with songs to inspire your culinary adventures.
- Ugly Christmas sweater party soundtrack = While we don’t recommend playing eggnog flip cup, we do recommend spinning these jams at your next shindig.
- Ditch the holiday food coma = Work off those extra gingerbread cookies with this holiday workout playlist. We’re looking at you, Santa.
- To grandmother’s house we go = Get through the holiday travel madness and blast these Christmas favorites during your road trip.
- When your in-laws insist on you spending the night when you live 20 minutes away = Punk rock your family frustrations away with these holiday bangers.
Want to soundtrack all of your holiday moments with free on-demand music? We’re partnering with Google to give new users of Pandora access to on-demand, ad-free, unlimited music for 30 days, exclusively in the Google Play Store — no credit card required. This offer is the first of its kind – but better hurry, the promotion is one day only on Saturday, December 1.