Comments

1. Donna
    May 25, 2015 at 6:24am
    Love that pandora keep up the good work. Can't start my day without u😀
  2. sushant
    May 26, 2015 at 7:57am
    yeah repeat button is must
  3. Mrs. Adams
    May 31, 2015 at 2:03am
    Mr. Probz - Waves
  4. lizakotar
    September 12, 2015 at 1:27pm
    I was listening to a song yesterday and can't find it because I forgot to like it! How can I find it?
    1. PandoraSupport
      September 12, 2015 at 3:06pm
      Unfortunately, we can't look back that far, but if you give us some hints, we might be able to find the song for you: http://pdora.co/writeus -Katie
      1. lizakotar
        September 13, 2015 at 1:49pm
        I don't remember a lot about it other than it was a female singer folk/acoustic-ish, a slow love song and the cover was mostly maroon-ish with yellow on it. I wish I could remember the words but I can't! Thank you for your help
      2. lizakotar
        September 13, 2015 at 1:51pm
        Also, I think it was on my "You and I(by Ingrid Michealson)" radio station or it could have been another folksy one
  5. Jewpacabra
    September 16, 2015 at 12:01pm
    Who's the girl that rides shotgun in The next song commercial?
  6. Kaella
    May 26, 2016 at 4:25pm
    I can't see the full song name or album name when the titles are really long. How can I expand that section?
  7. Joey
    June 06, 2016 at 2:43pm
    Is there no way to see all the history? Not just that sessions songs. Like I want to find the name of a song I was listening to yesterday
    1. PandoraSupport
      June 09, 2016 at 9:49am
      Hi Joey! There isn't currently a way to see a full track history, but we'll note you'd like to see that available. If you have any other questions or feedback, please email us here: http://pdora.co/writeus.
  8. neroticaquatics
    June 10, 2016 at 5:35am
    Hi Pandora...i heard a song on my pandora a few days ago and forgot to look who it was that day. Is there any way to look at the history from other sessions from oyher days?
    1. PandoraSupport
      June 10, 2016 at 2:02pm
      Unfortunately, you can't go back that far - only within the listening session. If you email us with some details or a description of the song, we can try to locate it for you. Email us here: http://pdora.co/writeus -Katie
  9. Mia
    July 22, 2016 at 2:50pm
    What if I didn't thumb the song
  10. Hannah
    August 21, 2016 at 12:47am
    Can someone help me figure out the name of the song that sounds a lot like strangle hold that is played often on revivalists radio... It's newer. Driving me nuts lol
    1. PandoraSupport
      August 23, 2016 at 3:06pm
      Our Listener Support team would be more than happy to look into this for you! Email them here: pdora.co/writeus -Katie

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )