Comments

1. James Ford
    May 15, 2015 at 10:46pm
    would love to hear the song by Chuck Willis called C.C. Rider
  2. Raul d gomez
    May 16, 2015 at 11:27am
    I love to jam out to my 80s music but a repeat song button would be the bomb thanks
  3. Richard Benak
    May 17, 2015 at 5:01pm
    This only seems to work on mobile devices. I was listening to Pandora|One on my Onkyo receiver while working outside. I came inside when done to check this on my computer and I can't find the option. When I go onto my phone to check, it has no idea what either my receiver or computer played. I would think that subscribers could get that info. Fun fact: when you have Pandora|One playing on your stereo and you go to it on your computer to check something on the site, you get a snotty email saying that you can't have multiple devices running P|1 even though they are coming from the same IP address.
  4. Maddie
    May 17, 2015 at 6:25pm
    The best ever, I love it!!!!!
  5. Emma Totzke
    May 18, 2015 at 12:36pm
    Can someone explain to me what this is? I am so confused.
    1. PandoraSupport
      May 18, 2015 at 3:37pm
      Hi Emma - Our support team would be happy to give you one-on-one assistance. Email them here: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Kim
  6. reyes
    May 19, 2015 at 6:23pm
    Good
  7. Gerald J. Ouellette Jr.
    May 20, 2015 at 4:01am
    I age with those want alike.
  8. lee
    May 21, 2015 at 1:52pm
    Yes I'm a Pandora paying customer. No more lyrics? I guess the royalties killed that. And I assume thats why American Idol is DEAD! They can only deal with so many lawsuits at one time! People listen up its been going on for years! The same artist that we are listening to are in lawsuits with everyone! That is called greed!
  9. halley
    May 21, 2015 at 2:35pm
    i love this it makes me feel happy
  10. Pablo M. Cruz
    May 24, 2015 at 2:57am
    Me gusta mucho, gracias

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )