1111_P101_Blog_InCarListening_FINAL_Blog

Want more info? Click Here to find out more about taking Pandora along for the ride.

Disclaimer: NEVER let your use of a mobile device distract you from the driving task. Always drive safely, with your hands on the wheel and eyes and attention on the road.

Comments

1. Joshua Adee
    June 02, 2015 at 1:53pm
    Use Pandora in the car all the time. It's especially great in the morning since I hear music instead of a bunch of DJs.
  2. Michael Karnes
    June 02, 2015 at 1:54pm
    I can connect my app from the phone via bluetooth. Is there a way to have the app show the song data (artist, title and album) on my car stereo display screen? It works for Google Play Music. I have a 2012 Jeep Wrangler.
    1. PandoraSupport
      June 02, 2015 at 2:21pm
      Hey Michael! Shoot us an email and our automotive team will reach out to help further: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Kim
  3. juanita vazquez
    June 02, 2015 at 1:54pm
    It's great I love this music and sound thanks 😁 Pandora station 💋💌🌹
  4. Dee
    June 02, 2015 at 1:55pm
    I'm lovin it!!
  5. Dwayne
    June 02, 2015 at 1:56pm
    The best
  6. Darl
    June 02, 2015 at 2:00pm
    Is there a home unit that can connect to Pandora?
    1. PandoraSupport
      June 02, 2015 at 2:20pm
      Hey Darl! You can find a list of in-home devices that have Pandora available here: http://www.pandora.com/everywhere/ -Kim
  7. Jamie K.
    June 02, 2015 at 2:01pm
    Start a thumbs up station that plays all my thumbed songs from all my stations combined !!! PLEASE !!! Like a greatest hits , but a greatest thumbs station instead !!! I think that would rock !!!
    1. Robert Nichols
      June 02, 2015 at 7:25pm
      I absolutely LOVE this idea! Great thinking!
    2. Sherrie Harris
      June 02, 2015 at 8:30pm
      I feel the same as you.
  8. Dolly
    June 02, 2015 at 2:03pm
    The music is great!!! It helps me get to sleep at night and keeps me happy while commuting on the city bus to the library etc. Thank you Pandora for such a great App. Thank You
  9. B More
    June 02, 2015 at 2:06pm
    How about you work on fixing Pandora to its original greatness where you can skip songs from the lock screen. Instead of spamming everones email with this garbage and someone not "Always driving safely, with their hands on the wheel and eyes and attention on the road." bc they're having to unlock their phone every skip!
    1. Shelby
      June 04, 2015 at 8:00am
      Good point!
  10. a
    June 02, 2015 at 2:07pm
    Ah, if only Verizon would provide enough signal to listen without annoying dropouts any time of day any part of town! (Santa Rosa, CA - are you listening Verizon?)
    1. Laszlo
      June 02, 2015 at 2:48pm
      SiriusXM is even worse. SO many Dropouts that it is not worth the price. My 2014 Dodge Journey has Internet access... FOR A Monthly FEE ($35?). So, I pay that for my Home. Additional for my Verizon. Now a 3rd I-Net provider??? Crazy. But then I could use my Pandora-One via I-Net through my Car's I-Net service... possible, but another $35/mo So, my USB port will do... with hundreds of favorite MP3 tunes :)

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )