Comments

1. Carlos salina
    September 22, 2015 at 2:15pm
    Estoy complacido com este programa
  2. David Connell
    September 22, 2015 at 2:37pm
    You are my salvation!
  3. Regina Rucker
    September 23, 2015 at 6:56am
    Thank you Pandora, I listen to you at work...helps my shift to go faster....keep the music coming.
  4. Lorraine
    September 23, 2015 at 6:13pm
    Thank you so much for the Gram Parsons Radio Station. I LOVE his music and live in his old home town, Winter Haven.
  5. Love Pandora, listen almost exclusivly to Cllasical Piano for Studying. When listening though I can’t also vote for a song. Is there anyway to go back and give thumbs ups to past music?
    September 24, 2015 at 9:15pm
    Love Pandora. Listen almost exclusively to Music for studying. But can't always get to a piece that is playing to vote. Is there anyway to go back and vote for all those you have already heard at least for the day?
    1. PandoraSupport
      September 25, 2015 at 12:49pm
      Email us and our support team will help you out with your stations: pdora.co/writeus -Katie
  6. Jerry alavez
    September 26, 2015 at 1:42am
    I higly recommend
  7. Jerry alavez
    September 26, 2015 at 1:45am
    This is all you need for you and all your friends.
    1. Belinda
      November 24, 2015 at 3:37pm
      I've always used Spotify but now I'm hooked on Pandora. Listen to it everywhere, but it uses up all my downloads (data) on my phone. Will your subscriptions become like Spotify where you can listen to your music collection offline? Cheers from Australia
  8. RUBY
    September 29, 2015 at 5:25am
    I've already had this account and haven't used it for awhile I'm not sure witch email account it's under but IT IS on my phone but when I touch it to use it, it says " not installed, why is it there along with all my other app.choices if it's NOT INSTALLED,Ohhh! there's Also a lil picture connected to it of I THINK it's like a memory card type thing thank you, RUBY
    1. PandoraSupport
      September 29, 2015 at 11:19am
      Hi Ruby - just to clarify, are you having trouble with accessing Pandora on your phone? Please email us and we'd be happy to help: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Kim
  9. Rich Row
    September 30, 2015 at 12:06pm
    I thought I use to have the ad free Pandora, and now it's gone. Is there anyway of getting it back? Thank you for ur time, Rich Rowland
    1. PandoraSupport
      October 01, 2015 at 4:23pm
      Hey Rich, please email our support team and they'll help you: pdora.co/writeus -Katie
  10. Pamela
    September 30, 2015 at 2:32pm
    I love gospel music and oldies music