That song was awesome, I wish I could hear it again…
Not really feeling this song, but I’m out of skips…
I lost my signal! Now I can’t listen to my music!

No longer will you have to say these words while listening to Pandora! Yesterday we revealed Pandora Plus, a one-of-a-kind music experience for just $4.99 per month. Pandora Plus gives you the flexibility to listen to your music with more control. Skip as much as you want. Replay songs you love. And listen to your favorite stations offline. All ad-free.

So, how’s this all work?

• Replays: Hit the replay button to start your favorite jam from the beginning or experience that newly discovered song again. It could be the last song you heard, or you can go back in your listening session and replay a track.

blog_article_hero_replays

• Skips: Just press skip to get to your next favorite track. Skip as much as you want!
  • Offline: When you hit that signal dead zone the music won’t skip a beat. We’ll have already queued up your top three stations (plus your Thumbprint Radio if you’ve added it), and your listening experience will effortlessly go into offline mode. No need to even pull your phone out. It just works.

blog_article_hero_offline

That’s not all. For those of you who want to stick with the free, ad-supported Pandora, you’ll be getting some new features as well. Whenever you run out of skips or want to replay a track, just watch a video ad to get those extra features for added control over your experience.

All these features and Pandora Plus will roll out to listeners in the coming months on iOS and Android smartphones.

Tune in, play it again, and take it with you, Pandora just got even better!

Comments

1. KENT
    September 19, 2016 at 7:43pm
    I think the customers who paid for the year should have been the 1st one to have switch over to Pandora plus as it seems now the new customers who pay $4.99 are already enjoying Pandora plus while the customers who paid for the year are still waiting for the new service,
    1. Bill
      September 20, 2016 at 2:31pm
      Exactly, why can't users who have paid for years not get Plus now? Tell us how to get it asap
  2. Tony
    September 24, 2016 at 3:10pm
    Will Pandora Plus include a larger library of songs?
  3. Joe
    September 28, 2016 at 6:36am
    It says that these new features will be rolling out on iPhone and android over the coming months. Will they also be coming to the desktop app, and website?
  4. Kel Mac
    September 28, 2016 at 6:47am
    When will the browser version show the replay option?? (love this new feature on my app!!)
    1. PandoraSupport
      September 28, 2016 at 7:25am
      The new features will be available on iOS and Android mobile devices at launch -- we'll let our product team know you'd like to see them on our website as well.
  5. Alex Pereda
    September 28, 2016 at 1:47pm
    Seems it's already activated for yearly pandora-one customers, Although it has more skips there are many songs that cannot be skipped due to licensing restrictions.. so.. it's not trully unlimited a-la-apple-music..??
  6. KENT
    September 28, 2016 at 3:12pm
    Also will this feature be available for are Desktop and if so what will be the time frame ??
  7. KENT
    September 28, 2016 at 3:25pm
    Yes can this be on the website if possible, and is there any time frame for the changeover for the desktop ??
  8. KENT
    October 07, 2016 at 6:28pm
    is Pandora Plus on the way for are PCs and desktop or is everything under Pandora One going to change over to Pandora Plus. I see some of your listener asked the same question but no answer. Pandora Support team I know you are out there can up please let us know?? thanks
    1. PandoraSupport
      October 10, 2016 at 7:26am
      Hi Kent - Your existing Pandora One subscription will convert to Pandora Plus, but the features like offline listening will only be available on mobile devices (iPhone and Androids). We'll let our product team know you'd like to see them on our website as well. As always, please contact our support team if you have any further questions. You will receive faster replies through that channel: http://pdora.co/writeus.
  9. Nathan Arp
    October 12, 2016 at 4:54pm
    Will the licensing restrictions go away? Was excited about unlimited skips so I signed back up. Was testing it out and couldn't skip past song 7 on two different stations because of licensing restrictions. Was going to sign my wife up as well, but not truly unlimited skips with that particular hang up.
  10. Ted D
    October 13, 2016 at 9:47pm
    Hello, I have had Pandora One for years and just received the update to my Android app today. It now shows I have "Pandora Plus" but I still don't have unlimited skips or the offline listening mode. Am I missing something or is the roll out and conversion of existing Pandora One accounts not complete yet?? Thank you in advance for your help!