You now have even more ways to discover and enjoy the music you love with Pandora on Apple TV.

1822_ProductMarketing_Blog_StationList

Gather around the big screen. The new Apple TV (4th generation) is here and we are excited to be one of the first music apps on this new experience. We designed this app to help you get the most out of Pandora as Apple opens the next chapter on the connected home at its best.

1822_ProductMarketing_Blog_NowPlaying

Apps are not only the way we entertain ourselves but also how we make memories with our friends and families. Thanks to the beautiful design of Pandora for Apple TV, your next ultimate dance party just got a little bit swankier. All the features that you have come to love and expect from Pandora can be found on our intuitive and stylish app, including creating personalized stations, thumbing up and down tracks, and discovering new artists. We’ve also made it easier to get to your favorite stations by providing an on screen activation code for the first time you access Pandora on Apple TV.

Launching on Apple TV is part of Pandora’s commitment to innovation. Pandora is available on over 1,000 of the most popular consumer electronics devices, including connected speakers, gaming consoles, smart TVs, and wearables. Pandora is now available on Apple TV (4th generation only) in the United States, Australia, and New Zealand. Did you know that Pandora is available in the car, in the home, and on your wrist? To find out where else Pandora is available check out our Pandora Everywhere pages.

Comments

1. Freddy Busch
    December 12, 2015 at 4:21am
    I have AMAZON TV. When I play pandora thru the NET input of my Onkyo receiver I get (on my tv screen); Name of player, name of song "like" "dislike" indicators, and a list of my stations. Will the Apple TV do the same. The big question is that Having free Pandora? Is it still free with the Apple TV? P.S. I get no images or album covers on my tv screen. Freddy Busch
  2. María
    December 12, 2015 at 5:00am
    Excelente
  3. Manny
    December 12, 2015 at 5:47am
    I dont see the app on ny apple tv....
  4. liz
    December 12, 2015 at 5:57am
    Would have been nice if the writer had included this sentence, that I found only after trying to figure out why Pandora wasn't showing up on my Apple TV: "The app will come with a range of features designed for Apple’s fourth generation TV, this will include personalized stations and more." BOO to the write for creating false hope and double BOO for Apple for using it as a lame attempt to try to get me to purchase a new generation product instead of supporting your previous products!
  5. st0ttm
    December 12, 2015 at 6:59am
    Not working on Apple TV 4th Generation. Installed and activated fine but will not play. Tap play or select album and it just stays with the play triangle and does not start streaming. Have removed, re-installed, re-activated, rebooted the ATV4, etc. No dice. ... Frustrated ...
  6. C Morey
    December 12, 2015 at 8:09am
    As I see others have noted before me, there is no apparent presence of Pandora in any Apple TV options that I can see. So this big announcement is either a huge mistake, or someone left out some important info, such as How Do You Get Pandora on Apple TV?
  7. Robert Songey
    December 12, 2015 at 8:48am
    How do I get the pandora app on my Apple TV. I have the previous version of Apple TV.
  8. Jeanne Jamell
    December 12, 2015 at 10:06am
    I subscribe to Pandora and have it on my iPhone and HP computer. Just bought an Apple MacBook Air. How do I also listen to Spa Radio on this computer?
  9. Evelyn Starkes