It’s true: while you’re listening to music on Pandora, we’re listening to what you have to say about Pandora.
We're listening...
Pictured above are most of the people who answer your email when you write to Pandora. No robots in sight!

We like to keep in touch with our listeners. It’s been a pleasure for us to meet so many thousands of you, virtually and in person.
We want to know what works well for you on Pandora, and what doesn’t work for you. We answer your questions the best we can and your suggestions directly affect our priorities in terms of what features to add and what music to collect. Indeed, many of our added features and songs over the years have come from your feedback.
We’ve always responded personally to every email we receive and we read every comment you leave on our blog. Thank you for all of your insightful commentary. We especially love the personal stories you tell us about music and your use of Pandora, and I’ll share a few stories next time I post here. (If you’re one of the many people who has asked Pandora to marry you or “run away” with you, don’t worry, I won’t out you.)

It’s really easy to get support from us: you just write us an email, and we write back. No automatic reply from “no-reply,” no ‘thank you for your email, here’s your tracking number.’ Just one human communicating with another.
As always, you can suggest music at suggest-music [at] pandora.com.
You can suggest features, get tech support and ask questions at pandora-support [at] pandora.com.
Whether your feedback is about the music, your “playlist,” the advertisements or the web site itself, you can rest assured that we’re sharing your feedback with the people who can do something about it. Pandora’s music analysts, music buyers, engineering team and ad team are only a few steps away from our desks.

Besides email and this blog, here’s a few more places you can find us:
We’re on Twitter: we answer your questions, note your feedback, and post tips and announcements.
We post photos on Flickr.
We have profile pages at MySpace and Facebook. (The Pandora Facebook application is here.)
And of course, we continue to tour the country meeting with you in person.
We love music and our mission is to guide you to music you love. And while you’re listening, we’re behind the scenes making Pandora the best it can be.
We thank you for your generous feedback over the last 2 1/2 years.
Sincerely,
Lucia, and the whole communication team

Comments

1. Abraham Williams
    April 24, 2008 at 12:38pm
    Thank you for listening. :) After Lucia commented on my Pandora profile because of some Tweets related to a station I was testing you guys became my example for how consumer/provider communication should be. I even received a support response 15 minutes after sending the initial email! Amazing!
  2. rachel weidinger
    April 24, 2008 at 12:53pm
    You guys are GREAT listeners...thanks for your hard work in IDing that skip-all-the-best-songs-i've-never-heard-before bug. Top notch listening...I feel heard AND I feel like you value my feedback.
  3. Cesar Brauer
    April 24, 2008 at 1:18pm
    Hello Pandora people I don't even remember how I found you last week ... it was a great day for me. I used to be listening to a good progressive radio (KPFA /Pacifica Network from Berkeley, Ca) here in San Francisco but then the Pandora box opened for me ... I am still in awe with it ... feeling guilty for having this amazing service in my computer 'free', in the back ground of my writing and reading, cooking and eating, all from my laptop ... trying to focus on gratitude and blessings instead and that is why I am writing now - to hug and kiss you all, full of gratitude, admiration, etc. I will continue to explore the site. There might be a way for me to give back ... and I will gladly. All the very best to each one! I loved the picture of almost all of you. Congratulations and many thanks to this bunch of handsome people! Cesar Brauer, San Francisco, CA.
  4. aufheben
    April 24, 2008 at 2:01pm
    I do really like how Pandora works personally with people, but I think it'd be nice if there were some automated feedback too. Months ago I recommended putting in an automated listing for music recommendations that would list what's already been recommended and where those recommendations are in the pipeline to be released. Lord knows I'd love to know when Pandora will get a decent library of folk metal.
  5. chris
    April 24, 2008 at 2:20pm
    hey i just would like to say that my pandoria radio has been acting up for the past mounth now. i go to a radio stashion and it only plays the song for about 20 before it just STOPS... i know its not my computer, because i have tried it on many others. i have enjoyed listing to you guys for a bout a year now, and i never have had this problem before. i was just letting you know this, and would be exstatic if you guys could do anything about this. just letting you know. thank you very much -chris greenwood
  6. Lucia @ Pandora
    April 24, 2008 at 4:36pm
    Aw, thanks Abraham, Rachel, and Cesar! You guys are the best. :) Aufheben - Great feedback: thanks! Did you already write to suggest-music to suggest folk metal bands? If yes, if you tell me the names of the bands, I'll look into that for you. (Lucia at pandora dot com) Chris - I'll have Support contact you! Cheers, Lucia
  7. rod4GOD
    April 24, 2008 at 9:01pm
    This is another lamp of joy, I don't find many in this day and time . Your gospel stations are a GOD send! And the smooth jazz is a comfort for sure. I have not been dealing with computers long and don't know much but you have turned me on to an oasis of pleasure, thank you and keep up the good work.
  8. Sean McMullin
    April 25, 2008 at 6:18am
    I've received thoughtful responses to every email I've sent to Pandora over the past couple of years -- responses that go beyond answering my direct question to mention background behind the questions I ask. It's a bit shocking. I wish I were shocked more often like this. Very well done and thank you Pandora!
  9. Sarah Alvarez
    April 25, 2008 at 6:21am
    Hi Guys!! I have realized how much I have been listening to your music and yet I have not taken the time to tell you how much I appreciate you for giving us the opportunity to listen to it and how it has been really great doing so. Man, my music genre has expanded and I am more so aware of what types of music I really like. It has also inspired me to write and play more different type of music. You guys are awesome! Now that I finally saw your picture, it really helps to know who you guys are and feel a bond with you. Not that I need that, I just appreciate it. :) Thanks for the pleasure of hearing your music and that God blesses you in all your endeavors. Stay Great!!!!! Sarah Alvarez
  10. Blacksuperman
    April 25, 2008 at 1:55pm
    Yes, Pandora is great...but like all the rest it goes the way of heavy, heavy adverts and slow loading of crashing my computer all the time now.Guess it's all the needed advertising..we are back to cd's. Too bad. It was wonderful for a long time.Kudos THANK YOU