Congratulations to the winners of the 2nd Annual Pandora Poster Contest! We had a lot of great entries this year from some amazingly talented people.

The Grand Prize winner will receive $500, the Runner-up will receive $250, and the Editor’s Choice winner will receive $500.

Thanks so much to everyone who participated in the contest, and an extra congratulations to the winners.

Grand Prize Winner

hands_150.jpg

Artist: Rebecca Zaharia

Runner-up

headphones_150.jpg

Artist: Hadley Rouse

Editor’s Choice

robot_150.jpg

Artist: Mandy Gordon

Donate now to one of our Global Giving projects to get a poster. With a minimum $10 donation, you can select which poster to receive. Donate at least $20 and receive all three.

Dan
Creative Director

Comments

1. Mark
    October 01, 2008 at 2:40pm
    When did Yo-Yo Ma die? Pandora is speaking of him in the past tense. Please illuminate me.
  2. Sean
    October 01, 2008 at 2:49pm
    I just wanted to say it's dissapointing to see best buy's add come up on every song on my iphone application. It's annoying.
  3. sacar
    October 01, 2008 at 4:33pm
    i would pick the middle one and second the first then the third
  4. Haley L.
    October 02, 2008 at 12:26pm
    Those are some really impressive posters! I particularly like the third one--it fits with the color scheme and style of my room I'll be decorating soon. I might have to see if I can get that one!
  5. Roland
    October 03, 2008 at 8:19am
    I love the grand prize winners image. It says it all. Hip, hip hooray to 2nd and third place winner as well.
  6. Ben
    October 03, 2008 at 11:34am
    When are you going to have the mobile application for Verizon and palm?
  7. mabis
    October 04, 2008 at 8:46am
    pandora es lo mejor que an echo megusta porque difruto de la mejor musica megustaria si se pudiera bajar musica para hacerme mis propio cidi es un programa muy bueno que vale la pena pero seria mejor si se pudiera traducir a espanol gracias..
  8. mike
    October 04, 2008 at 9:26pm
    Why can't I use my headphones on my iPhone ?
  9. Baz
    October 05, 2008 at 1:10pm
    It's all well and good that you're keeping alive and whatnot, but you're still being, essentially, racist. You claim to be aiming to become a global company, but it's been well over six months since you shut down worldwide listening, and there's not even a progress report on international listening. I'd like to point out that you guys are THE ONLY web-radio station I know of that restricts access to one country. You were also the best one on the entirity of the Internet Come on guys, pull your fingers out and at least tell us what the hell's going on? Sure if it's held up in legal wrangling, TELL US, please, or if/when you do go global, you'll find your old listeners dissillusioned and, simply put, GONE ELSEWHERE. Baz
  10. K
    October 05, 2008 at 7:02pm
    They only thing that I do not like about Pandora is that when a song cuts out in the middle. i'm not sure if it's copyright laws on the particular song but it would be nicer if the music fades out instead of being so bluntly cut. thank you

Reply to descarga musica Cancel Reply