Over the course of the last 8 weeks we’ve been introduced to an incredible group of Pandora listeners from all over the world. Whether it’s been here in the Pandora blog comments, via pandora-support@pandora.com, or out there in the blogosphere we’ve virtually “met” an amazing and passionate group of music lovers.
We think it would be fun to get some of our bay area listeners together to meet face to face. To that end, a bunch of the Pandora gang is going to head to Edinburgh Castle — a great Scottish pub in San Francisco — on Thursday, November 10th and we’d like for you to join us. We’ll be there at 6:30PM. It will be a low key thing; just a bunch of music lovers getting together to hang out.
Hopefully you’ll be able to come… we’d certainly love to have you there. Just RSVP with a comment to our blog to give us a sense of how many we can expect.
Details:
When: Thursday, Nov. 10th, 2005 @ 6:30
Where: Edinburgh Castle, 950 Geary (between Polk & Larkin)
RSVP: Post a comment here
PS: Some of us are planning to go over to the Great American Music Hall afterwords for the Matt Nathanson concert. It turns out that he’s a great “Genome match” for a wide range of rock music inputs on Pandora, so we thought we’d head over to check out his live show. You’re very welcome to join us for that too if you’d like. Or not. Totally up to you.

Comments

1. Chuck Storme
    October 04, 2006 at 7:56pm
    I discovered Pandora a couple of weeks ago and I'm hooked. I love music and this is really awesome. I was wondering if you will team up with Sonos so I can get you streaming to my home stereo via my router through my Sonos system. Thanks, Chuck
  2. Chad
    October 07, 2006 at 9:51pm
    Are you going to have a town hall in San Diego? I work with the San Diego Music Foundation i would like to direct some musicans towards you. if you are looking for venue, record, store or school to hold it at let me know and can get you intouch with the people who would be exicted with pandora as well. Thanks Chad
  3. Lee
    October 19, 2006 at 4:44pm
    I will be there to met and thank you for this unique "radio station". I do have one question. Is there a way to receive this music in 5.1 format? If so, how?
  4. rencyreg
    October 23, 2006 at 8:50pm
    I left my heart in San Francisco, and I am coming to get it :-), I shall be there with my crew
  5. mp3 e music
    October 25, 2006 at 5:21am
    some musicans download vision mp3 towards me
  6. davis
    November 28, 2006 at 3:29pm
    Ever heard of Trainwreck Riders? Great dirty punk country band. Up and coming....
  7. collinz
    February 05, 2007 at 1:08pm
    how about adding the year of the song playing on the now playing track page?.....would be really cool to see what year a song you are listening to was made....!!....otherwise....keep it up..great site..!!....
  8. Gary
    February 13, 2007 at 10:20am
    Hi there I'm new to this Pandora Radio Station which I think its great! and whom ever thought of it well thank God for you, and I have a question to the Pandora Team and that is.... How can I play the music that I have requested on my station my station is (Taking Back Sunday),& I had requested certain songs to listen to as I browse on the Internet but the music box doesn't have a feature that says play your recorded songs instead I keep getting all this other bands that pop up and music playing randomly but not the songs that I requested I don't know if I'm making myself clear but how can I, after having the songs requested and recorded into the music box,& have them play? please help Sincerely Gary Rodriguez...T.B.S/mofongog@yahoo.com
  9. Lynda K
    March 27, 2007 at 6:39pm
    Don't care about S.F. or L.A. What about Fresno? Now that we have the Save Mart Center and Selland Arena, it would be nice to see what's going on at those venues.
  10. J Bisom
    April 14, 2007 at 2:55pm
    On your next road trip through south or central California, you should stop at Santa Barbara. The college (UCSB) has a community radio station (KCSB) that I use to be a part of. It has VERY eclectic music. If you get there in early August, they have a great local festivial celebrating their Spanish heritage, full of Latin music. If you are there around June 21, you can catch the Summer Solstice Parade (aka the Pagen Fest). Lots of wonderful World Beat music.