Over the course of the last 8 weeks we’ve been introduced to an incredible group of Pandora listeners from all over the world. Whether it’s been here in the Pandora blog comments, via pandora-support@pandora.com, or out there in the blogosphere we’ve virtually “met” an amazing and passionate group of music lovers.
We think it would be fun to get some of our bay area listeners together to meet face to face. To that end, a bunch of the Pandora gang is going to head to Edinburgh Castle — a great Scottish pub in San Francisco — on Thursday, November 10th and we’d like for you to join us. We’ll be there at 6:30PM. It will be a low key thing; just a bunch of music lovers getting together to hang out.
Hopefully you’ll be able to come… we’d certainly love to have you there. Just RSVP with a comment to our blog to give us a sense of how many we can expect.
Details:
When: Thursday, Nov. 10th, 2005 @ 6:30
Where: Edinburgh Castle, 950 Geary (between Polk & Larkin)
RSVP: Post a comment here
PS: Some of us are planning to go over to the Great American Music Hall afterwords for the Matt Nathanson concert. It turns out that he’s a great “Genome match” for a wide range of rock music inputs on Pandora, so we thought we’d head over to check out his live show. You’re very welcome to join us for that too if you’d like. Or not. Totally up to you.

Comments

1. Savannah Lisle
    August 24, 2006 at 4:10pm
    I will definately be there!
  2. Robert Hall
    August 24, 2006 at 7:20pm
    OK, I love the Pandora site. I am having a blast creating my own "stations". I may ask if we could create "genre" stations ? I happen to like folk as well as showtunes.
  3. etip
    August 25, 2006 at 5:28pm
    I am there! I may follow you around the country. Not in a stalker sort of way.....more like a DeadHead sort of way. Wait, I take it all back...Pandora just played a David Hasselhoff song on my Wilco station. I give! I won't follow you.
  4. shona
    August 29, 2006 at 2:20pm
    This is amazing. Just discovered Pandora yesterday. Will you be coming to Los Angeles? I am an entertainment publicist and work in radio marketing and am thrilled with this discovery. On a personal note, my brother's birthday is approaching. How can I create a list of stations for him without losing mine? I would like to simply create a free account for him so that I can introduce him to the site (he also works in the music industry)and add some stations he will enjoy. Is this possible yet?
  5. lecksee
    August 31, 2006 at 12:28am
    Definitely coming. With about five other people. Prepare yourselves;)
  6. Kat
    September 04, 2006 at 1:39pm
    Hi, just trying to let you know about a great Australian band called the Drones. Check them out! Very similar to the Black Keys - only better! Later, Kat
  7. Michelle
    September 05, 2006 at 3:25pm
    You guys should make a stop in Chico, CA. The music scene is HUGE here.
  8. jc
    September 05, 2006 at 4:57pm
    See ya, check out fullerton CA
  9. GForce
    September 10, 2006 at 7:14pm
    Aaron Pope is an amazing local DJ in San Francisco, recently named Best DJ in SF in the Guardian Best of Poll. You can download his music at www.shinesf.com. Would love to see his music on the genome project. Thanks! Gayle
  10. Joe
    September 14, 2006 at 5:17pm
    Many excellent musicians work for Pandora. Why don't you guys put together a few bands or a jam session?