A couple more verbal answers to commonly asked questions. This week’s topics:
IS PANDORA REALLY FREE?
HOW CAN I MAKE MY STATION BETTER?
HOW DO I LIMIT MY STATION TO A PARTICULAR STYLE?
Please feel free to post any questions you’d like elaborated… we’re all ears!
Cheers. Tim (Founder)
<!– –>

Embed this video:

Download file

Comments

1. Connie Sanders
    October 31, 2008 at 2:35am
    WOW!! I just started dating this guy--we're in our 50's and I'm going to school for my bachelors and needed studying music; he told me about y'all and I am ecstatic!! You have done a wonderful job here!! I guess in between studying; I will learn to get the most of it--but it is fantastic from the "get go". Thanks for your time and efforts! Sorry you had to let go of some employees--the economy stinks right now. Please keep up the good work! Sincerely, Connie Sanders
  2. JULES MCGEE
    November 03, 2008 at 4:12pm
    ok Pandora is amazing but i have to say for a site that is about personality and tailoring to a persons unique style the profile layouts r a little bland i mean not even a profile pic or anyway to distinguish your self except through text!! sry maybe its just the little artist in me wanting to add a little color to things. i mean i'm not talking something as gaudy as a myspace page but mabey it could be worth looking in to?? pretty please:)
  3. arajz
    November 03, 2008 at 10:45pm
    this idea your doin is great. i'm new to it but i like it, and i'm sure it will catch on. i tried the others and not nearly impressed. they are at there option first,and if you don't explore further they won't feel you out. hang in there
  4. icelander57
    November 03, 2008 at 11:39pm
    YEA MAN, TELL PETTER GOTSYOU HE SHOULD HAVE CHANGED GOTCHU TO? PETTER GOTMORE? RMA PEOPLE, LOVE YOUR MUSIC..........
  5. Missie
    November 04, 2008 at 9:33am
    I have really enjoyed listening to the music available thru Pandora. Thank you! It seems that the political ads are all democratic. Is that because the Republicans have not tried to advertise or because you do not want them to advertise here?
  6. Karen
    November 04, 2008 at 12:47pm
    I love pandora! I listen at work (mostly) to anything between Christian contemporary music to classic hard rock. the only problem i am having is that recently (last month or so) after a few songs pandora seems to skip forward and it always seems to be during one of my favorite songs? I really had no breaks in the music flow before. We just upgraded our internet service to fios from T1 lines. That should only make it better right? Keep up the great work! Karen in PA
  7. Jake Jeppsen
    November 04, 2008 at 2:22pm
    Hey guys, Love the website, and I would LOVE to be able to listen on my new T-Mobile G1. Can we be expecting any apps for googles android market anytime soon? Love the music you recommend and look forward to listening on my new G1! - Jake
  8. Kevin Seal
    November 05, 2008 at 1:10pm
    Missie -- Yeah, it's just because the Republicans didn't buy ads. We would gladly run any Republican ads as well. Jake -- Stay tuned, as there are a number of apps in development as we speak. I don't have release dates or details, but work is underway on many fronts. Karen -- I'm going to have pandora-support@pandora get in touch with you. It sounds like your connection should be plenty robust for it; they will be able to help you diagnose the problem and find a solution for it. Connie and Arajz -- Thanks, eh! Welcome to Pandora, and very cool that you're enjoying what you're finding.
  9. LadyMyst
    November 05, 2008 at 8:42pm
    Pandora....It's all about music and it's perfect.
  10. Jessica
    November 07, 2008 at 7:47am
    Lucia - Thanks for your reply and to my satisfaction, I haven't had this problem nearly as much since my last post. To be completely honest, I did go somewhere else for internet radio. It took me less than a day before I was back at Pandora... What can I say, I'm an addict!