Comments

1. Nina Scripps
    October 20, 2009 at 6:12am
    I just turned 70; my friend Martha showed me Pandora. She has just installed a speaker system so she can listen to Pandora. I love the options and am happy to have found a way to enjoy music more easily than the limited radio stations we have here in the Smoky Mountains! Thank you so very much! (BTW, my kids gave me a hot air balloon ride for my birthday last week)
  2. Upset User
    October 21, 2009 at 11:27am
    Please take Pandora back to a free service. The monthly limit is very annoying. I'll put up with the commercials if it stays free!!
  3. Kevin Seal
    October 22, 2009 at 10:46am
    @Nina Scripps -- Happy birthday! And I'm glad you enjoyed the balloon ride present. I can only imagine that a balloon over the Smokies must be especially beautiful. @Upset User -- You still have up to 40 hours per month, absolutely free. Beyond that, alas, it is and will continue to be less than a dollar for unlimited listening. @weellnam -- I'm going to put you in touch with support@pandora.com; you should still be able to buy multiple songs simultaneously without much issue. We'll help you sort this out.
  4. Jim Madsen
    October 22, 2009 at 2:51pm
    Just found your site and I love it. I am trying to create a Christmas station. Is there a way to specify ONLY those artists that I want to hear? I thought if I "added variety" to my station that the list of "variety" would be the only artists that I hear (which is what I want) but I keep getting all kinds of stuff that I have to give a "thumbs down" to. Thanks, Jim
  5. Jack Fortes
    October 23, 2009 at 1:14pm
    Hey, you young guys: listen to an old-timer: I'm 85, a World War II Navy vet, and have been a big band fan since 1940. I type in "Glenn Miller: for my listening pleasure (with an occiasional Count Basie blend), and sit in my rocker and listen. I'm grateful to Pandora Radio for this great programming. Jack Fortes DeLand, Fl
  6. Jay
    October 23, 2009 at 10:25pm
    On the Album page where it lists all songs, it would be nice to see how I had rated each song (if played by Pandora). If I found that I thumbed up or rated songs highly on an album, I would be more susceptible to buy it. Because of a huge variety of songs offered by Pandora, its hard to remember if I liked any particular song on an album. If I bookmarked all the songs, it would be annoying going through that list trying to figure out if I like more songs on one particular album. I'm assuming that Pandora would get a kickback if I bought a song through Pandora off of Amazon or Itunes. It would be nice to have that enhancement.
  7. Jack Londonderry
    October 24, 2009 at 8:08am
    Please access the music of Felix Mendelssohn's sister, married name Fanny Hensel. Wonderful songwriter who has solo piano pieces and more. Also check out revcom.us Thanks for the service!
  8. JKovats
    October 27, 2009 at 5:23pm
    Is Pandora still unavailable in Canada? If so why and when will it come back? I listened lots 3 years ago, then it was no longer supported here.
  9. Elliott
    October 31, 2009 at 10:03am
    I just read about Pandora in the NY Times Magazine Section. It was a very interesting article. I love the genome metaphor, but being a subscriber to Netflix and somewhat disappointed in its algorithm despite its highly publicized contest, I was skeptical. Having just joined Pandora I must say yours is great. It has found me just what I'm looking for especially since my musical taste runs to modern classical which has become virtually non-existent on commercial radio and which I would otherwise never have heard. The minimal ads are a small price to pay for the pleasure, and if your algorithm for them is as good as for the music, I might even pay attention to them. Thanks
  10. John Huntington
    November 02, 2009 at 2:30am
    Can anyone explain to me what's the difference between Pandora and Lastfm? Am really excited about this site...can't wait to give it a go. Tnx Tim!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )