Hey all –

We’re having Pandora town-halls in Denver and Atlanta next week. If you’re in one of those cities and haven’t gotten your email invite, send a note to ‘tour@pandora.com’ and we’ll put you on the list.

Town halls are a big part of what Pandora is about. They continue to be wonderful opportunities for us meet and communicate directly with listeners.

We love feedback and people at Pandora events often weigh in on how Pandora should look in the future. In addition, I talk a bit about some company history, as well as a look under the hood of the music genome, and our latest thinking about the future. The questions and discussions always cover a wide range of topics – from how the music genome project works, to licensing, to the latest device updates. Everything is fair game!

So if you’re in Denver or Atlanta next week I hope you’ll come and hang and chat for an hour and a bit, that’s usually how long the town halls last. And if you’re in another city and think it is time we had a town hall there, let us know by emailing ‘tour@pandora.com,’ and we’ll add it to the list!

Details below about Denver and Atlanta. See you soon!

-Tim (Founder)

Denver
When: Monday, June 21st, 6:30 p.m. (Note: the Denver Art Museum is closed for general admission on Mondays but the Sharp Auditorium will be open for this event.)
Where: Denver Art Museum’s Fredric C. Hamilton Building at 100 West 13th Avenue. The event will be held in the Lewis I. Sharp Auditorium.
RSVP: Send email to tour@pandora.com with number of guests
Directions: http://www.denverartmuseum.org/visit_us/plan_your_visit/location_and_hours

Atlanta
When: Tuesday, June 22nd, 6 p.m.
Where: Tabernacle @ 152 Luckie Street NW (1 block from Centennial Olympic Park, Philips Arena, The Georgia World Congress Center and The Georgia Dome)
RSVP: Send email to tour@pandora.com with number of guests

Comments

1. Robert Simanski
    June 18, 2010 at 4:43pm
    I love Pandora. You folks got it right. The related musicians are the ones that I would pick myself. I also like the bios and the links to other sites where you can buy the CDs. May you live long and prosper! Also, thanks for making the captcha word readable.
  2. Vicki
    June 18, 2010 at 9:06pm
    I just discovered Pandora and I absolutely LOVE IT!!! I always have a difficult time finding Christian music I can listen to. This is definitely a God-send. Thank you so much and keep up the good work!! What is amazing I can listen to it on my phone, too!!!
  3. Jenipher
    June 22, 2010 at 4:18pm
    First off I just want to say "where have you been all my life?" This is awesome and I love it. I listen to is at work all day, at every party and in my car! I was curious cuz I have been told you are making a pick a song option where if ya have what we pick you can hear it then, is this true that would be awesome?
  4. JM
    June 23, 2010 at 12:31am
    Used to listen a whole lot more, becoming too commercial. If you have to air commercials, maybe a little more intelligence in choice. "ask your doctor about shift work disorder" ??????? are you f-in kidding me?
  5. David
    June 24, 2010 at 12:19pm
    I saw Tim on Colbert last night, and immediately signed up and listened for a couple of hours (until 1:00am; my 5:30am alarm sure came early!) The first thing I thought about was that I have Dish Network, which has Sirius radio and some other digital radio stations. I like to listen to that around the house, because with my system, I can hear it everywhere in my house. My computer? I have to be in the same room, and the sound is not as good unless I put on the earphones. It would be so nice to have Pandora as part of my Dish Network subscription. If I could sign on to my account on my computer and choose my station, and it would play over my Home Theater system and display the song information on my TV, I'd never listen to Sirius again!
  6. Tamara
    June 24, 2010 at 10:42pm
    I only checked out Pandora because I saw an interview with founder, Tim Westergren a couple of nights ago on Colbert and couldn't take my eyes off him! As shallow as that sounds, so be it, because I'm so glad I found this site. What a concept! I love it! Can't wait to introduce my family and friends to it. Thanks for the great music, Pandora! I'm now a fan of both...haha.
  7. Toby McCrory
    June 24, 2010 at 11:40pm
    Hello this is the first time I've left a comment,i'm 38 yrs.old have 5 daughters (adopted wifes 3 nieces ) needless to say with 5 teenage daughters who are discovering the opposite sex I am finding things a bit hard to deal with ,had a Hard day Today and Discovered "PANDORA" and have been lost in my thoughts listening which has Actually Helped,Thanks Pandora Cheers !
  8. Jacqui
    June 25, 2010 at 4:53am
    Saw Tim on Monsters in the Morning (Chicago am tv) explaining Pandora. I had downloaded the ap on my new phone a month ago as it was highly rated and really didn't have any idea what it was, so never even opened it. Tried it yesterday at work since I can't get any radio reception and streaming isn't allowed. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! Especially for those of us that may know what we like, but don't have every artists' name on the tip of our tongues, and just want some background music. What a great idea! Thanks! And congrats for finally turning a profit...means you'll be around for a long time!
  9. Matthew McGehee
    June 25, 2010 at 1:54pm
    Im over in Iraq. Pandora is the only thing ive found that makes it feel like im back at home! Thank you very much!!
  10. CAROLYN
    June 27, 2010 at 6:10pm
    i just got pandora today and i love it. the idea behind it is brilliant. it is like my own personal radio station. i can listen to my favorite songs and find new songs as well. i am soooooo going to tell my friends about this.