UPDATE: July 10, 2008. We see from the comments that many of you want Pandora on the iPhone. It’s available now — enjoy!

Late last year I wrote on this blog that when we started Pandora we set out to do 5 things, and that we’d so far only been able to talk about four of them.
Well, tonight we can finally take the wraps off a secret project that we started just about a year ago that lets us tackle that “5th thing.”
Over the course of the last year, we’ve had a team developing something we call the Pandora Everywhere Platform.
This is a entirely new system, that allows us to unleash Pandora from the desktop and delivery to any device, in any music format, over any network wired or wireless with capacity for 10’s of millions of users enjoying the same simple Pandora experience they’ve come to expect at Pandora.com.
Using this platform we’re going to be able to take Pandora to places that it simply couldn’t go before and tonight we’re announcing the first two offerings based on this new system:
Pandora for Sprint
Pandora for Sonos

Comments

1. Anonymouse
    October 28, 2010 at 6:56am
    It's obvious that Pandora doesn't listen to their customers. People have been asking for Pandora on Wii for years and not getting it. While I love Pandora, if I cant get it on my TV, its not that useful to me. There are other companies filling this need. One day, I may decide to stop coming back to check on Pandoa's lack of progress in this area. I wonder how many others have already stopped checking back.
  2. Ken
    November 01, 2010 at 2:49pm
    Yup, would LOVE Pandora on the Wii.
  3. mr7clean
    November 16, 2010 at 11:21am
    Another vote for XBox 360 Via Media center or XBox live.
  4. Alfredo
    November 29, 2010 at 1:17pm
    Please Nokia N97 support, please please
  5. Katrina
    November 29, 2010 at 1:35pm
    I have been dreaming of a pandora channel for my Wii for what seems like forever now! It would be like Manna from Heaven!
  6. Glu
    December 12, 2010 at 12:05pm
    Pandora plugin for media center 7 would be fantastic!
  7. Monica
    December 23, 2010 at 8:35am
    Another vote for Pandora on the Wii, although it will probably just get ignored... )': I use Pandora all the time on my laptop, and I was hoping to play some music through my Wii during a Christmas party I'm having tomorrow night. I guess that's not happening. /: We need a Christmas miracle!
  8. Morgan
    January 27, 2011 at 6:04am
    I think that pandora should be added as a wii channel because the wii is already a revolutionary fun gaming device for the whole family. I think that by adding this not only would more "Pandora Lovers" buy wii's (MORE USERS) but more people that LOVE pandora would be more likely to upgrade to Pandora One which means More M-O-N-E-Y for you!
  9. James
    April 13, 2011 at 11:46am
    There still no Pandora for Symbian OS. What is the reason for this? Surely it is not simply because Pandora does not have time to develop the app. I just want to know why! I have held off subscribing to Pandora One only because I cannot listen on my mobile device.
  10. Jessica
    April 21, 2011 at 5:00am
    I was really disappointed that Pandora doesn't work on my Wii :( Are you working on that? If so can you post an announcement when that is possible?