UPDATE: July 10, 2008. We see from the comments that many of you want Pandora on the iPhone. It’s available now — enjoy!

Late last year I wrote on this blog that when we started Pandora we set out to do 5 things, and that we’d so far only been able to talk about four of them.
Well, tonight we can finally take the wraps off a secret project that we started just about a year ago that lets us tackle that “5th thing.”
Over the course of the last year, we’ve had a team developing something we call the Pandora Everywhere Platform.
This is a entirely new system, that allows us to unleash Pandora from the desktop and delivery to any device, in any music format, over any network wired or wireless with capacity for 10’s of millions of users enjoying the same simple Pandora experience they’ve come to expect at Pandora.com.
Using this platform we’re going to be able to take Pandora to places that it simply couldn’t go before and tonight we’re announcing the first two offerings based on this new system:
Pandora for Sprint
Pandora for Sonos

Comments

1. mike
    April 10, 2010 at 1:55am
    wii + Pandora = FUN!!! DO IT
  2. kassem
    April 26, 2010 at 8:02pm
    Please make my Nokia E72 perfect by adding pandora to it.
  3. Andrew k
    May 22, 2010 at 10:46am
    Nokia Symbian S60 v3 & v5 app please!
  4. John
    June 10, 2010 at 1:42pm
    I think Pandora is missing a huge market by not making a version for Symbian devices. I for one do not think that Symbian's are going to fade away anytime soon. I loved the fact that I could get pandora on my android phone, and hate that I can't on my Symbian, however, that fact alone will not make me switch to another phone, rather I will switch to another music player.
  5. James George
    July 07, 2010 at 1:50pm
    Vote for adding support for the Wii. I would definitely pay for Pandora One to access this feature.
  6. Rob G
    July 13, 2010 at 11:01pm
    I'm Excited about Pandora coming to Tivo. Any Idea When?
  7. Voicu
    July 15, 2010 at 2:30pm
    Nokia is the most sold mobile device in the world and Pandora still doesn't support it. It amuses me that Android and Palm Pre are supported.
  8. Charter Jacobson
    July 15, 2010 at 6:33pm
    I think Pandora should have an API for non-flash devices like the Nintendo DS. I just learned how to make DS homebrew, but there is no c/c++/streaming MP3 API for me to use. Please be more developer friendly, Pandora!
  9. Aaron Carlson
    July 19, 2010 at 11:58pm
    Pandora for the Wii please.
  10. Cody
    July 23, 2010 at 12:04am
    A Wii channel is a great idea! The software laid out for Pandora is fairly basic and would be very simple to create on the Wii. With a Wii channel I believe you get access to all of the Wii's RAM for memory so no memory issue there. Also a visualizer of some kind would be a great addition so that prolonged use wouldn't cause any screen burn-in issues. Maybe even the ability to run in the background!