UPDATE: July 10, 2008. We see from the comments that many of you want Pandora on the iPhone. It’s available now — enjoy!

Late last year I wrote on this blog that when we started Pandora we set out to do 5 things, and that we’d so far only been able to talk about four of them.
Well, tonight we can finally take the wraps off a secret project that we started just about a year ago that lets us tackle that “5th thing.”
Over the course of the last year, we’ve had a team developing something we call the Pandora Everywhere Platform.
This is a entirely new system, that allows us to unleash Pandora from the desktop and delivery to any device, in any music format, over any network wired or wireless with capacity for 10’s of millions of users enjoying the same simple Pandora experience they’ve come to expect at Pandora.com.
Using this platform we’re going to be able to take Pandora to places that it simply couldn’t go before and tonight we’re announcing the first two offerings based on this new system:
Pandora for Sprint
Pandora for Sonos

Comments

1. Gus
    January 14, 2010 at 6:01am
    I'm using Pandora for the web--our developers have built it into our portal at work!--and just found it for my iPod Touch, but it's really needed at home on the TiVO! Hope to see it there and I'll go Pandora One right away.
  2. Hardy
    January 29, 2010 at 12:36am
    Pandora doesn't work with my Nokia e71x. i was thinking to get Pandora one but if it doesn't work everywhere then it's of no use. hope Pandora team come up with solution for this.
  3. Trai
    February 13, 2010 at 11:55am
    I've fallen in love with Pandora and I am almost sorry that I did after I found out that I couldn't listen to it on the wii. Pandora is my new favorite thing and to be able to have it on the Wii would simply amazing. I would be more than happy to buy a Pandora channel on the Wii. Please make it happen.
  4. Dave
    March 05, 2010 at 8:05pm
    Any word on Pandora for Symbian?
  5. Juan B
    March 09, 2010 at 5:29pm
    I would sure like a wii friendly pandora, please?
  6. Jo
    March 14, 2010 at 1:05pm
    Another vote for Nokia N97 / Symbian support, please. Pandora is awesome and I'd be able to enjoy it all the time if it was on my phone. Thanks!
  7. Wii User
    March 14, 2010 at 4:11pm
    Over 25 million Wii's sold in the US to day. We are all waiting....
  8. Jacob
    March 14, 2010 at 7:04pm
    I am highly disappointed with Pandora, I have been waiting for a s60 app for my N82 for ever. It is just disheartening that I have spent countless hours refining my stations and I cannot use the service. I am an on the go listener and Nokia is the only cell phone maker that produces the type of high end phone that meets all my preferred functionality.
  9. christopher
    March 22, 2010 at 4:03pm
    Pandora needs to come to the playstation 3. Xbox 360 has their own music player on the system and playstation has none and I cant think of any better than Pandora for the playstation maybe you guys can get with Sony to create a Pandora application for the playstation 3.
  10. Sean
    April 07, 2010 at 11:51am
    The developers are not interested in our opinions. This blog is ignored. I personally would upgrade if I got Pandora on the WII.