leeI’m coming to Richmond, VA next week for a Pandora Town Hall on the campus of Virginia Commonwealth University. Here’s the info:
Where: the Grace Street Theater on the VCU Campus in Richmond
When: Monday, June 29th, 2009 @ 7:00 PM
Where: Grace Street Theater — VCU campus
934 West Grace Street, Richmond, Virginia
Here’s more info about the location.
Look forward to meeting some local Pandora listeners. Will share history and latest news of Pandora – would love to hear what’s on your mind. There will be some cool swag too!
See you there.
Cheers. Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Lucia @ Pandora
    June 29, 2009 at 10:57am
    @ clr Typo notification can go to support@pandora.com. Thanks for helping! ---------------------------- @ Erika Everyone is welcome, and it's free!
  2. Denver Photographer
    June 29, 2009 at 11:40am
    Pandora is a great idea, adding ads was a horrible idea! If you are to play only what I want to hear than why do I have to listen to ads?
  3. Jeff
    June 29, 2009 at 6:24pm
    Thanks again for coming to Richmond. I had a great time hearing all about Pandora and listening to you answer all of our questions. I'm a Pandora One customer and I love it. How else can I help Pandora survive and thrive? I'll be making all my many Amazon purchases through Pandora from now on :) Also thanks for the T-Shirt and dinner. What a deal. PANDORA RULES!
  4. Jim
    June 30, 2009 at 4:46am
    Can't make it to Richmond, but I wanted to make a suggestion - when a song is presented as being "on" an album, it is regularly shown as being on a compilation. I get that from a commercial perspective ("Hey, I forgot how much I love ! Wow! look at all the songs I love by ! I should buy this!"). That said, I would tell you that I find my 'genome' to be relatively album-centric/period centric. I want old U2/Who/etc. So, I am rarely looking for the compilation, I want to see the original album and would strongly consider buying it or songs off of it. My suggestion: Show both, if possible: "We will rock you" is on Queen's Greatest Hits (probably all of them) and 'News of the World', even if it is just a link. Thanks for an awesome product, Pandora!!
  5. Jacob
    June 30, 2009 at 11:24am
    The town hall was great! Thanks for the awesome shirt, the info, the chance to speak to you, the burrito, and of course access to great music. I learned that I have been listening to Pandora almost since the day It became the site it is today. I also learned the I saved the Pandora from bankruptcy... me and about 4 million other Pandora listeners.
  6. CANAAN
    July 01, 2009 at 9:29am
    YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET RID OF AN ARTIST FROM A STATION ALL TOGETHER SO I WOULDNT HAVE TO LISTEN TO A BAND THAT I DESPISE EVERYTIME YOU THINK THEY SOUND LIKE MY FAVORITE BAND, WICH THEY DONT AT ALL.OTHER THAN THAT I LOVE IT. JUST A THOUGHT.
  7. CANAAN
    July 01, 2009 at 9:48am
    I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE TO DELETE ANY ARTIST FROM YOUR LIKED STATION SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WASTE YOUR THUMBS DOWN ON THEM.I LOVE PANDORA BUT I HATE WHEN YOU PLAY ARTIST THAT DONT MATCH.
  8. Kathi
    July 01, 2009 at 10:59pm
    I love, love, love my Pandora Radio! I have an MP3 player, but it is different when you hear a song you weren't expecting. I have always said your favorite song sounds better when you hear it on the radio because it is a surprise! It blows me away how my Pandora reads my mind. You did a great job with this project.
  9. Crystal
    July 02, 2009 at 9:26pm
    Great Job Tim!
  10. fuck you
    July 02, 2009 at 9:45pm
    I remember now why I don't listen to Pandora anymore.