leeI’m coming to Richmond, VA next week for a Pandora Town Hall on the campus of Virginia Commonwealth University. Here’s the info:
Where: the Grace Street Theater on the VCU Campus in Richmond
When: Monday, June 29th, 2009 @ 7:00 PM
Where: Grace Street Theater — VCU campus
934 West Grace Street, Richmond, Virginia
Here’s more info about the location.
Look forward to meeting some local Pandora listeners. Will share history and latest news of Pandora – would love to hear what’s on your mind. There will be some cool swag too!
See you there.
Cheers. Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Tony
    June 25, 2009 at 12:13pm
    I know the Pandora staff is fortunate enough to have live performances at the Pandora offices. Have you considered holding some of your town hall meetings in conjunction with shows when you're on the road? It might be a great chance to further promote local artists who have music available on Pandora.com. I'm in the bay area, so I get to some of your silicon valley events. If they were combined with some performances by local artists I'd be even more motivated to attend them and excited by them. I know there are all kinds of other considerations in expanding your town hall meetings to include performances, so I understand it might not be feasible, but I thought I'd put the idea out there anyway.
  2. Curt
    June 26, 2009 at 8:22pm
    See you there Tim. How about creating a special station for Michael Jackson?
  3. clr
    June 27, 2009 at 3:34am
    The frustrated editor in me just needs to ask- where do I send notice to when I find an error in the spelling of an album title, or song title, or artist's name? I have found all three this morning- two on the same song! Simple things like "piece" instead of "peace", that would hinder others from finding what they are looking for.
  4. K.J. Williams
    June 27, 2009 at 12:43pm
    Heard about Pandora at a school district inservice. I'll use Pandora when I get my 5th graders out of their seats for a "music stretch" and when I play soft classical background music for independent math time. I was VERY impressed at the simplicity of choosing stations and the cohesiveness of music with genres. Thanks for making something useful and FREE that I can use in my classroom!
  5. rjspring
    June 27, 2009 at 6:20pm
    any chance this town hall will be recorded and later posted on the blog?
  6. Erika Wirfield
    June 27, 2009 at 10:02pm
    Is there any charge to assist to the event, invitation only or anyone is welcome? Im a student at the Commonwealth University, and a Pandora user so I'll probably gonna be there anyway... Erika Wirfield
  7. Chris
    June 28, 2009 at 6:18am
    Hey Tim, See you in Richmond. Thought I might also share a cool way for you to post video comment replies to your fans here too. Check out my friends free tool: http://www.bubblecomment.com and http://www.bubbletweet.com for video tweet updates...even Comedian Dane Cook, Wyclef, and others are using it! Anyway, keep up the great Pandora service... Love it!
  8. Marge
    June 28, 2009 at 4:07pm
    I can see lots of great things about Pandora, and am surprised to have just discovered it, gratefully. I am currently running it on my laptop and nothing could be better. Thanks everso Tim. Marge
  9. mary
    June 28, 2009 at 6:19pm
    Pandora Rocks !!! throwing my iPod out!!!
  10. Jakob
    June 29, 2009 at 1:09am
    I would have liked to be there.