Comments

1. Ecockyhek
    November 05, 2009 at 9:11pm
    I could agree in 100%. He's the best part if this. cheers, ______________
  2. cyclaffodcapy
    November 08, 2009 at 9:50pm
    Is social media going to kill SEO?
  3. TC
    December 16, 2009 at 1:07am
    You have GOT to come to Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Debra
    January 13, 2010 at 12:25pm
    Pandora is a great radio station/(personal box of songs) that you can listen to according to your own schedule. I would like to bring up one scenario. Suppose you don't know the song title or the artist's name, but you do know the TYPE of music. I, for one, would like to not only see 'Song', and 'Artist' prompts but a music 'TYPE' prompt. I'm beginning to like classical music but I know very few artist's names. Cheers
  5. Mary
    February 12, 2010 at 8:29pm
    The Zoo Bar in Lincoln, Nebraska has been the site of many classic blues artists as well as Zydeco, Tex-Mex, Rockabilly, Punkabilly and just about every other combination you might think of. It is a funky, quirky place with tons of "personality". I would also recommend seeing the talented and lyrically hilarious Charlie Burton playing anywhere in Lincoln, he is truly unique.
  6. Carman Harman
    March 15, 2010 at 11:19pm
    I would like to invite you to our small town, to hear 3 great local groups, during a festival in July 2010. The name of the festival is, "Festival of Memories." The name of the three group. "One-a-Chord" an a cappella group, singing, Do-whoop along with some gospel. Their style and sound will surprise you. "Streamline", a country and rock band with a fantastic, young female singer. "Attaboy Luther", a rock band with some 25 years of history under different band names. Yes, its a small town in West Virginia, but I think you might be surprised, with the amount of talent that can be found in just these three groups. (There are others and all great!) The Town is New Martinsville, WV, about 40 miles south of Wheeling. (Oh and only 30 miles south of Glen Dale WV... ever heard of Brad Pasley?) The date July 17, 2010 on Main Street, music starts around 2pm. Enjoy the day, the events and music.
  7. Tania
    August 15, 2010 at 8:02pm
    Hi.... I'm a newby here... I'm from Puerto Rico.... just discover Pandora for my blackberry & just Love IT!!! Can't stop listening. But I was trying to find music from the latin singer Lourdes Robles & it not exist there. I'm wondering if you guys can add songs from her. If need help looking songs from her I can help, I'll be more than glad to do it!!!! Break a leg!!!!! Tania
  8. Mickey Vaughn
    October 08, 2010 at 9:39pm
    Hey there Tim, So by now it's been a few years since you began your roadtrip and wondering if this is an on going thing or if you're done but all of us Pandora fans are just simply clueless? Regardless, I'm gonna give this a try cause you missed a diamond in the ruff, and you were so close. I live in Lawrence, Ks, which is just about 30 min from K.C. Mo, which is where you were when at the Sprint campus. Now we have a lil campus of our own that I'm sure you've heard of called Kansas University, Go Jayhawks!! Naturally in a college town you have the bars. However, we have a few extraordinary ones, namely "The Bottleneck", "Replay", "Liberty Hall", and an oldtime movie theater-turned bar called "The Granada". Alot of , now famous, musicians got their start at these places, and you missed them. Ooohhh and ya were sssoo close. So my husband and I got to thinkin, you need to back the truck up and hit our town. We'd be more than happy to be your personal tour guides, as he's lived here all his life and I've been here 20+ years. So hit I-70 from Denver or St. Louis, whichever way you'd be travelin from and then you'll never have to say, "Gosh, I regret not makin it to K.U. town and meeting that great couple, the Vaughns". C'mon, pack lite and get yer clan in gear, get here, we'll have beer, no fear, my cookin is the bomb, or I'll eat yer rear...uumm naw yer ear eww no not that either, oh or I'll drink yer beer! Yep, that's it. I will drink yours and your crews beer, if my cooking is not exceptional. I hate beer, so ya see that is why it makes it a "bet", if you will. Sincerely, Melissa "Mickey" Vaughn
  9. buster
    January 13, 2011 at 6:22pm
    amazing singer-songwriter with TX/TN roots performing in South Carolina. heard him on the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk near Myrtle Beach and then saw this on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/WendellMatthews the Fishin' Maniac song is killer!
  10. Sonia Barlow
    February 08, 2011 at 11:10am
    How about the King Biscuit Blues Festival in Helena, Arkansas? It's every year in October, and features some of the great known, and not so known blues artists of all time. Last year was their 25th Anniversary, and to celebrate, they featured BB King, Taj Mahal, and Dr. John as their head lineup. I've also seen Ike Turner and Al Green play here. Its just a stone's throw from the famed Crossroads of Hwy 61 and 49, where Robert Johnson sold his soul to the devil. Lots of great food and culture to take in in this area. Sonia