Comments

1. Austin Leopold
    December 23, 2008 at 1:45pm
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! I am a student here at Coastal Carolina University and we use Pandora Radio for just about every event! plus, who doesnt want to come to myrtle beach...i mean come on?!
  2. Ed
    December 24, 2008 at 8:56pm
    Jim from Omaha already mentioned some of the best music venues in town, so let me mention some of the best bands and musicians in the Omaha/Lincoln area: Criteria, Anchondo, Race For Titles, Eagle*Seagull, Cursive, The Good Life, Sarah Benck and the Robbers, The Whipkey Three, The Mezcal Brothers, Forty Twenty, SOJH (Straight Outta Junior High), Go! Motion, The Faint, Mal Madrigal, Kyle Harvey, Shiver Shiver, Anniversaire, The Mercurys, The Kris Lager Band... I could go on, really. The pool of talent in Nebraska really is amazing, as is the variety of styles. You can also check out www.slamomaha.com for info on the music scene here.
  3. Frank
    December 27, 2008 at 1:27pm
    I was going to suggest Wichita Kansas but I see someone already has. Lots of live music here, a crazy little group "RAIN" makes the blues scene and this is just one of several good groups that DO NOT play country music. Come see us you will not be disapointed. Frank
  4. Chris
    January 13, 2009 at 10:38am
    Victor, ID, home of the legendary Knotty Pine. Middle of nowhere roadhouse style joint gets amazing touring acts (Galactic coming this feb) and lots of great local bands as well. Totally unique place. I would highly recommend!
  5. Kellie
    March 01, 2009 at 4:50am
    Connecticut would be nice to visit! Go to UCONN, Conn College, Yale & Weslyan. Hartford night life is cool; New Haven is home to the legendary TOADS PLACE & New London was once the Jazz Central/haven of New England. Would love to see Pandora at the Guard Theater in NL!
  6. Sam
    March 25, 2009 at 7:05pm
    Nectar's in Burlington, VT
  7. Desiree
    March 28, 2009 at 1:38pm
    Well, since you have not been to New Mexico, perhaps you should try the flavor of Taos. Laid back little ski town situated at the south end of the Rocky Mountains, full of unique and colorful individuals, definately what you won't find in "normal" towns, home of many young and talented musicians (and ones that have been around the block a few times). Taos is where I learned of Pandora.... keep playin'!
  8. Wendy
    April 06, 2009 at 12:42pm
    You definitely need to check out the Norman Music Festival. Lots of great bands lined up - great location! http://wimgo.com/events/65634/norman-music-festival-2
  9. kevin Trebesh
    August 26, 2009 at 11:42am
    just moved to germany, bought the the iphone there, downloaded pandaora app, all excited to have my stations with me on the road, and ahh! no dice. any futer plans?
  10. Ecockyhek
    November 05, 2009 at 6:43am
    If there is another road, i think you should pass there. It's only my warning, so don't be angry. cheers, ______________ [url=http://forums.coolchaser.com/users/5239]acai burn free trial[/url]