Comments

1. Paul Nicholson
    August 23, 2006 at 8:06am
    How about a trip to the UK - Brighton????
  2. Scott Dow
    August 23, 2006 at 1:52pm
    I live in South Portland, Maine. Walt Craven, the lead singer for a band called Lost on Liftoff, lives across the street from me. He used to front a band called 6Gig and has been named best vocalist several years in a row in the local Portland Phoenix. Anyhow, great guy, great music, so I thought I'd let you know. Their website is www.lostonliftoff.com. Plenty of great music here in the Portland area just waiting for you!
  3. David Feuer
    August 23, 2006 at 7:16pm
    I am a music junkie, always trying to listen and learn about anything new, but more important, anything that is really good. I recently heard the lead singer of a local group called Royal Bliss. He has a deep rich voice, and it is very expressive. I urge you to check them out either here in Salt Lake City, or in Las Vegas, where they play frequently.
  4. Judith Ross
    August 24, 2006 at 8:30am
    Nothing for Las Vegas, NV
  5. Logan
    August 24, 2006 at 2:21pm
    Nothing for Nebraska
  6. austin
    August 24, 2006 at 10:57pm
    hey i know of a really good artist yall should add to this excellent site. his name is Corey Smith, he is a acoustic country folk rock type guy, his songs are awesome. he has a few cd's out. so check him out guys.
  7. Art Risser
    August 25, 2006 at 4:11am
    First, thank you for a GREAT service! I, for one, really appreciate what you guys are doing for the rest of us. I'd like to see three items added to your list of possible improvements: 1. I note that many of the song titles entered result in multiple performers, but often not the "name brand" performer. More "name brand" artists would be nice. 2. It would be beneficial to me to be able to enter a "type" of music. Examples include: "Big Band" or "Vintage Country", and have the system generate a profile from that entry. 3. Although I believe you're working on it, classical would be a nice addition. Again, thank you for your efforts! You help make my day just a little brighter! Art Risser
  8. Kristina
    August 25, 2006 at 7:28am
    Yes, I think Las Vegas would be a great place to come. I am new here and need to learn more about the music scene (if there is one!)
  9. jjg
    August 25, 2006 at 11:50am
    in the NYC area, check out a great local band a brooklyn pal turned me onto: the wax poetics (i think they have a myspace page). i swear they're channeling the jayhawks! thx for a great site.
  10. Fernando
    August 25, 2006 at 2:24pm
    I`m from Portugal, and I`m a pandora`s fan, its my default music box, great idea, you must open "pandora`s door" to Europe,