Comments

1. PJ
    July 17, 2009 at 3:40am
    Thanks Pandora, for the awesome service!
  2. Kevin Seal
    July 17, 2009 at 11:38am
    Thanks for the suggestions, guys. We're always open to hearing what you want to see. This is merely v1.0.0 of the desktop app, so many improvements are on the way and in progress. Stay tuned...
  3. 1RadChick
    July 17, 2009 at 12:34pm
    I love having Pandora on to eliminate the background noise at work. I don't mind the ads, but I DO mind when they are a) louder than the music, and b) stereophonic so that they assault my ears alternatively. This is NOT cool. at all. :(
  4. Nick
    February 13, 2010 at 8:18pm
    I'm gonna have to agree with Rob. I love Pandora and am even considering upgrading (I am currently using my 24 hour free trial of Pandora One). The only two things that annoy me is that you can't use the "Move to another station" feature, or be able to rate previous songs like you can on the website, as I use these features a lot. Thanks and keep up the good work!
  5. Cory Williams
    April 04, 2010 at 8:42pm
    I'd like to echo the requests to the ability to view/rate at least one previous song. I often end up waiting to rate a song until a new one starts (because that reminds me that I haven't done so yet.) That being said, it is great to have this desktop app. Being able to control things from the notification bar is great. -- A happy new user of pandora one.
  6. Shane
    April 19, 2010 at 10:11pm
    Also hoping to stream to an Airport Express. Thanks!
  7. Luis Jimenez
    June 04, 2010 at 11:32pm
    I think the app is great! I especially like the feature of minimizing to the taskbar; really handy when you shouldn't be streaming at certain places. However, I do think that it would be a great idea to be able to add variety to a station through the app. Another feature that I love but isn't included in the app is the ability to share what I'm listening to, either with Twitter, Facebook, or whatever other options are available...just some food for though! Keep up the great work!
  8. Chris
    June 23, 2010 at 6:46am
    Works on Ubuntu 9.10 perfectly. Just install air, it winds up in /opt/Adobe Air Run the air installer with full path to the pandora*.air file. Thanks...AIR is pretty handy.
  9. Luke
    July 14, 2010 at 10:11am
    Now the app is useless... what's the point of a desktop program if you can't see bio, lyrics, or full song info without opening a browser? It's too small, too simple, not enough preference options... sorry, but I think this was a failure.
  10. ccb
    August 27, 2010 at 11:14am
    For me, too minimalist. You can't even delete stations! I'd also like to be able to see my play history. Sometimes I'm engaged in something and don't check on the artist name before the song is over, and then I've lost a musical lead and the opportunity to tell you I liked it. This behavior seems pretty core to Pandora's mission to me, and I'm surprised the app doesn't support it

Reply to ClubPenguinCheats Cancel Reply

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )