Comments

1. Neil
    July 07, 2009 at 4:25pm
    I just downloaded the app and it looks great so far. In addition to some of the comments above, would it be possible to minimize to the system tray near the clock instead of just to the task bar? Many other media players can do this and I've become accustomed to the feature. Thanks!
  2. Luke
    July 07, 2009 at 8:16pm
    A couple of things (some have already been voiced): 1. Need ability to move song to different station 2. Need ability to see station history (i.e. what were the last couple of songs to play?) 3. Social Media integration: (1) last.fm scobbling (2) twitter (3) facebook - in that order. Come on guys! It's 2009! This should have been in the initial release. 4. Need ability to add song, artist to station 5. Need ability to edit station details from app
  3. buildashed
    July 07, 2009 at 8:47pm
    Good job on the newly improved Pandora desktop application!Keep it up!
  4. Chad Miller
    July 08, 2009 at 4:46am
    From a Linux user: I too paid my 36 dollars. Since I have both Android and Linux desktop, I *was* feeling left out. But! The requirements are misleading. The One desktop app runs inside any platform that supports Adobe Air virtual machine -- and this includes the three most common Linuxes (and perhaps all). So, do not fret, Linux users. Pandora, please update your requirements page to say "any platform that supports Air (Windows, Mac, and most all Linux)". Thanks.
  5. Tom
    July 08, 2009 at 6:34am
    Anybody know if I upgrade to Pandora One will I be able to get 192 kbps access on my Palm Pre app?
  6. sebastian
    July 09, 2009 at 11:41am
    HI I LOVE THIS DESKTOP APP. VERY MUCH. THANKS PLEASE UPDATE NEW FEATURES.
  7. Sean
    July 12, 2009 at 3:46am
    I wish you didn't have to pay for a year subscription to test the app. I was looking for a replacement for my media player, but version 1.0.0 fails. I should have paid attention to the list of feature: larger album art. For what this is, Dorame is much better: http://dorame.zduo.net/ What I would like: "Always on top" option. Minimize to system tray. No notification when the app is in focus. Liquid layout. Mode with just the album cover when I'm not interacting with it (Pretty mode). Mode with just controls for song. You guys to fire your designers, and get new ones.
  8. Hoodia
    July 13, 2009 at 7:55am
    Nice one, thanks for the article. the new app looks great
  9. Cyn
    July 14, 2009 at 11:03am
    I love the new desktop app for Pandora One. I connect one of our laptops to our media center and play music throughout the house as well as listen at work. As previously mentioned, I would also like to have a history so that I can thumb u or thumb down the music that I have just heard. There are times when I am not able to rate them while they are playing. I would also like to see an "always on top" option. Thank you.
  10. Louis Castrogivanni
    July 16, 2009 at 7:06pm
    I'm with Luke on this one. The Pandora app is seriously missing things like scrobbling, even a simple progress bar to tell how far you are through a song.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )