Comments

1. Ogden Chiropractor
    June 29, 2009 at 10:57pm
    I love listening to Pandora in my office but sometimes it seems to get "stuck". It might just be my computer so I will look forward to trying out the desktop app.
  2. Preston Elder
    July 01, 2009 at 10:29am
    There are two things missing from the PandoraOne app. First is the ability to see the current progress, including how far into/how long is left of the currently playing song. Sometimes a song is playing, and I'm getting bored of it, but if there is only a few seconds left, I don't want to use one of my skips, if it is going to drag on for another 2 minutes, I'll burn it. But there is no way of knowing. Second, as someone else mentioned, is the ability to see the previously played songs so you can rate them (thumbs up/down) or buy them. There should be a 'history' button that pops up a window of previously played tracks or something.
  3. Lisa Shorey
    July 01, 2009 at 2:48pm
    That is a pretty good apps. I love Pandora but I think there are room for improvements. Can't wait for the next release. Thanks for the great post!
  4. Paul
    July 02, 2009 at 9:17pm
    Is there any way to stream Pandora One desktop application feed through Airport Expresses so I can hear Pandora station in remote speakers?
  5. Brad
    July 04, 2009 at 11:02am
    I love the desktop app.
  6. Derek Crager
    July 04, 2009 at 3:20pm
    Pandora One desktop app looks exactly like the Palm Pre Pandora application. The Palm Pre is a Linux OS so a porting to Linux should be easy. With the Adobe Air interface, will the app work with Linux? Check out a pic of the Palm Pre Pandora app at: http://www.palm.com/us/products/phones/pre/pre-mobile-applications.html Look familiar? My guess is that this app is easily portable to every OS.
  7. Marc Bijl
    July 05, 2009 at 1:36am
    Any news on this one: We will be notifying listeners as licensing agreements are established in individual countries. If you would like to be notified by email when Pandora is available in your country, please enter your email address below. The pace of global licensing is hard to predict, but we have the ultimate goal of being able to offer our service everywhere.
  8. Johnson
    July 05, 2009 at 7:41pm
    While you're at it how about a app for android... you're killin me here, id take an ad filled app if it had access to my Pandora stations
  9. Ricky
    July 07, 2009 at 10:28am
    i would actually buy this if i got unlimited skips, no other features required. but as it is, doesn't really seem worth it for me..
  10. Kevin Seal
    July 07, 2009 at 12:54pm
    @Chris S - yes, the ad avoidance of Pandora One also carries through to your Blackberry, or to any other device. @Brian - for higher audio quality, you might want to explore Pandora One's better 192 Kbps streaming audio rate. @Matt Sweeny - PayPal is not available yet for us, but we are working on it. Soon, we hope. @Johnson - Android app is in development here at Pandora. We're working hard at it - please stay tuned. @Everybody else - thanks for the feature suggestions on the Desktop App! We're listening to all of them, and cataloguing them for future updates.