Comments

1. Sheldon
    June 26, 2009 at 8:58am
    great app! I just subscribed. One thing missing that is essential for me is MOVE TO ANOTHER STATION I shuffle songs to the appropriate category often, but right now, only have the option to thumb down. I'd love to this this added, as it is important to me. Thanks, keep up the great work and high quality work!
  2. Dust
    June 27, 2009 at 12:05am
    For the desktop app. Its pretty good as it is. I'd just like to see a "progress bar" in it somewhere. Just so i know where a songs at in time. Its something I think would be cool. Just a thought
  3. Caleb Eggensperger
    June 27, 2009 at 4:14pm
    @ Dave Schaub: It doesn't appear to be officially supported on linux, but I got it working on Ubuntu (32 bit -- 64 bit poses a much bigger challange) effortlessly -- just install AIR for linux from the .deb, then install pandora from the .air file just like on Windows/Mac. The desktop app is much faster and more responsive than the flash app (at least for me).
  4. Gianny Roberts
    June 27, 2009 at 10:12pm
    I will upgrade inmediately. I heard the new sound quality is fantastic as well as the new features...
  5. Shaun
    June 28, 2009 at 5:21pm
    I also use Linux and would like to see the Pandora One app ported over. Thanks
  6. Hoodia Gordonii
    June 28, 2009 at 10:12pm
    I downloaded the application to my desktop. The high quality audio attracts me more. I appreciate Pandora and I now recommend this to my friends and others.
  7. homewindpower
    June 29, 2009 at 9:30am
    i love pandora so much , thank you for all your effort
  8. Mike Johnston
    June 29, 2009 at 10:13am
    I really like the new app, I think you guys have done a great job with it. Cheers, Mike Johnston Founder
  9. Rob B.
    June 29, 2009 at 4:21pm
    By default Adobe air is supported on all three major systems (Windows, OSX, Linux) So I am a bit confused as to why Linux support was not stated. Choosing Adobe Air as a platform has it's benefits, as it is technically a glorified mish-mash of Flash, XML, and HTML so leads to quick dev times and low cost. however it opens up some security holes as well, such as being able to rip apart the source more easily than a traditional application. I'd suggest looking into a more secure way of deploying the desktop application, such as using C/C++ with GTK for a cross-platform application.
  10. Bully Xtreme
    June 29, 2009 at 9:20pm
    I agree with Sheldon a progress bar would be helpfull especially with the bigger files.