We’ll be taking Pandora off the air for a few hours tonight to put up a new release. We’ll be shutting things down around 9PM Pacific. We’ll be down for a few hours as we perform the upgrade and then we’ll be back and better than ever. We’re really looking forward to hearing what you think of our latest batch of upgrades. I’ll post more details when we’re done.
[Update: We’re all finished. Everything went as planned – enjoy the new Pandora!]

Comments

1. Mike
    February 16, 2006 at 8:11am
    Dudes: Awesome! What a concept! How do I buy stock in you little venture? I'm pretty sure this will be big in a very short while! Keep rockin'
  2. JAMES J
    February 26, 2006 at 1:53am
    Wow! Not surprising that ITunes Music Store advertises! It�s a great pity Norway is not included yet...Norwegians buy a lot of music!! A tremendous amount of music!!!!!
  3. Blake
    February 26, 2006 at 12:56pm
    I too love the site and hope it continues to grow. One mode of expansion that I would suggest is a joint effort with (or simply a new version of) AMG's All Music Guide - www.allmusic.com. It would be great to access each artist's history, albums and songs as the music plays
  4. LS
    March 02, 2006 at 7:27pm
    Suggestion: If you could also display the lyrics of the songs being played in the background, It would be fantastic.
  5. robert brandis
    December 14, 2006 at 8:16pm
    Yeahhh Baby....want to buy stock, ever going public?
  6. Louis A Perez
    June 06, 2007 at 9:08am
    let me no when you are going public, would love to invest in this concept. best of luck,the music is great Lou
  7. Jason
    November 14, 2007 at 11:50pm
    let me know too...i love the music GO PUBLIC!!! please!
  8. John
    November 26, 2007 at 9:55am
    Same here. I just searched yahoo finance for you after just trying out the site. Negative. But I love it and will definately keep using.
  9. Samuel HOward
    August 07, 2009 at 11:59am
    I recently had a sprint 8330 blackberry and was able to use pandora. Now I have a nextel 8350i and pandora wont work without being conneted to wifi. Can someone help me with this?
  10. RYON DAVIS
    August 11, 2009 at 1:20pm
    I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHEN YOUR GOING PUBLIC I WOULD LOVE TO INVEST INTO YOU

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )