This is a really exciting day for us — after many months of effort we’re finally able to deliver what may be the best form of Pandora yet… Pandora for the iPhone.
iphone-now-playing.jpg
Our iPhone application gives you the full Pandora experience — create and listen to up to 100 stations, rate songs, bookmark, even buy tracks from the iTunes store right on the phone. The application works over EDGE, 3G, and WiFi, is integrated with your Pandora.com account, and best of all it’s completely free.
So hop on over to the iPhone App Store, download the Pandora app, unplug, and take Pandora with you everywhere you go — in the car, on a run, in the park. Everywhere.
You can find screenshots, a video demo, and a link to get started here: http://pandora.com/on-the-iphone.
Update: : We’ve been getting all kinds of inquiries about our plans to support a huge variety of other phones: Blackberries, Windows Mobile, Symbian / S60, Instinct, Sidekick. As you may know, we’ve been working on our mobile offering for about 18 months and in that time we’ve brought Pandora to almost 50 different phones. It pains us to not have been able to get a version out for every handset and every operating system yet, but rest assured that we are committed to bringing the Pandora experience to an ever broadening range of phones. Thanks for your patience as we do our best to prioritize and get Pandora running across the entire mobile ecosystem.

Comments

1. Matt
    June 07, 2010 at 9:07pm
    Pandora doesn't work anymore after installing iPhone OS 4.0 on my iPhone 3G. Please fix it :)
  2. David Andora
    June 11, 2010 at 11:51am
    Remote! I also would love to be able to control Pandora on my Mac with my iPhone like the iTunes remote app. Thanks!
  3. Michael
    June 27, 2010 at 2:37pm
    Would be awesome to have a Pandora remote on the iPhone that controlled the PC instance of PandoraOne. I run Pandora from my PC through a high end AV system and being able to control Pandora from my phone would make it perfect! Who wants to sit in front of a browser session to skip or thumbs up? No, need to be able to do that from anywhere in the house.
  4. Jim
    August 16, 2010 at 3:24pm
    Yes! I'm another asking for the Remote control app for the iPhone. I listen on my PC and would love to be able to skip, like/dislike from my iphone. I've said before that I'd update to Pandora One for that feature.
  5. yetty
    September 02, 2010 at 3:55pm
    My App keeps crashing on my Iphone 3gs 4.0. Please release a fix soon. How else am i supposed to get through 15 hour work days.
  6. Jaydee
    September 14, 2010 at 7:11am
    Pandora has become increasingly unstable on my 3GS with OS4. Anytime the phone is locked Pandora crashes, also after playing for a bit it will lock up, if you press a button it crashes. I also get an error saying "Pandora experienced an error and cannot play" then I have to figure out how to shut down the app since it wont show up in the back grounded ribbon. PLEASE SEND OUT A FIX!
  7. john
    September 14, 2010 at 4:58pm
    Pandora on my iphone 3gs started crashing randomly a few days ago. I can bearly make it through one song with out it crashing. I've uninstalled, reinstalled and rebooted many times. I'm running 3.1.3(70077) Sad panda :(
  8. Chris
    September 22, 2010 at 9:16am
    I also am not able to get pandora running on my iPod touch running ios 4
  9. Andy
    September 27, 2010 at 3:46pm
    Ditto yetty!
  10. HM
    September 30, 2010 at 10:53am
    I use the newest version app on my iphone and ever since I upgraded, my app continues to crash or skip songs. HELP!