We’ve just rolled out a new release that integrates Pandora with Facebook. By adding Pandora to your Facebook account you’ll be able to:

• Create, listen to, and legally share personalized stations that play full songs
  • Populate your Facebook profile with your favorite stations, songs and artists
  • Learn more about your favorite artists and albums through comprehensive biographies and reviews
  • Keep tabs of your friend’s musical interests with a “dashboard” view of their most recent stations and musical discoveries

You can add it to your Facebook account by visiting this page:
The Pandora Facebook application is fully integrated with Pandora.com so anything you do on Facebook is reflected on Pandora.com and vice versa.
Last night’s release also adds a few neat little enhancements to Pandora.com. Our album art coverage is much, much improved (many fewer boring blue tiles!), we’re now more closely integrated with Amazon so most album links will take you directly to the right page on to buy, and we’ve added high level genre filtering to your station list so you can filter your list of stations down to just one particular genre (just click the “Your Stations” menu at the top of the list to set your filter).
Can’t wait to hear what you think…

Comments

1. Karl B.
    August 17, 2007 at 7:43pm
    It would be nice if it didn't update the news feed everytime I changed a station... none of my friends care.
  2. Katie
    August 22, 2007 at 5:16am
    One nice addition would be fine-grained control over the stations that were listed. Right now, there is a choice to show all or none. Sharing only selective stations would be a useful feature.
  3. Staggerlee
    August 25, 2007 at 9:54am
    I would like to hear some of Mark Grays country music. I know he did a lot of gospel too. But I really like this forgotten artist. "It Ain't Real If It Ain't You" is one of the best songs I have ever heard. And lets hear it for Keith Whitley. I just don't understand how such great singers could be forgotten. You can't even find there music online. I think they will come back someday, but it will be to late for me to enjoy all this great music. I always thought folks got more popular when they died. Nuff Said, Lee
  4. Quinn
    November 11, 2007 at 9:52am
    Is anyboday else having sign in problems, I keep typing the right email and password and it just keeps bringing me back to the sign in screen for pandor, but there's no text to indicate that password check failed. Arrgg!!
  5. Laurie
    December 12, 2007 at 11:37am
    Great application. Pandora is such an amazing program/site. I use it constantly and have gained so much amazing music from it that I may never have heard of otherwise. Thank you to all who make this possible. I love PANDORA!!
  6. mike
    December 20, 2007 at 12:03am
    Please allow control over the stations that are listed on my facebook profile. Right now, there is a choice to show all or none. Sharing only selected stations would be a greatly appreciated feature. Thanks!
  7. mike
    December 20, 2007 at 12:14am
    The Pandora box on my profile is not showing all of my stations, even if I click "show all." It will only list 14 of my 30 stations.
  8. pete
    August 12, 2008 at 3:12pm
    Pandora on the wii and Chumby is what we need
  9. Paul Schlenker
    February 12, 2009 at 3:11am
    I can't see all of my radio stations in Facebook either. I can only see 12. It looks like this problem has been occurring since 2007. Is it ever going to be fixed?
  10. aleksei
    March 02, 2009 at 10:46am
    I think it would be cool if the app showed the song you're listening to in your status, or if there was at least an option to do that.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )