We’ve just rolled out a new release that integrates Pandora with Facebook. By adding Pandora to your Facebook account you’ll be able to:

• Create, listen to, and legally share personalized stations that play full songs
  • Populate your Facebook profile with your favorite stations, songs and artists
  • Learn more about your favorite artists and albums through comprehensive biographies and reviews
  • Keep tabs of your friend’s musical interests with a “dashboard” view of their most recent stations and musical discoveries

You can add it to your Facebook account by visiting this page:
The Pandora Facebook application is fully integrated with Pandora.com so anything you do on Facebook is reflected on Pandora.com and vice versa.
Last night’s release also adds a few neat little enhancements to Pandora.com. Our album art coverage is much, much improved (many fewer boring blue tiles!), we’re now more closely integrated with Amazon so most album links will take you directly to the right page on to buy, and we’ve added high level genre filtering to your station list so you can filter your list of stations down to just one particular genre (just click the “Your Stations” menu at the top of the list to set your filter).
Can’t wait to hear what you think…

Comments

1. Braden
    August 01, 2007 at 4:05pm
    Exciting news. Congrats to all the developers who worked on these features.
  2. walker
    August 01, 2007 at 4:16pm
    Where is the PARK? I live in a nice bunker in Eastern Tennessee although I have kin in WYO and CO. Something tells me this park is not very close? Course I hear voices all the time telling me things like...FOLK MUSIC is coming BACK and JOHNNY CASH IS NOT DEAD HE FAKED IT LIKE ELVIS. All that A s I de you have a great thing here...just found it and signed up. Walker Johnson
  3. Eric Atkins
    August 01, 2007 at 6:08pm
    Sweet! I wonder if this Facebook app is going to spit out a custom RSS feed for the songs I'm currently listening to?
  4. brittany
    August 01, 2007 at 7:27pm
    I noticed the artwork update right away when I logged on today. Very nice! Also, I was wondering if you did anything else because my stations are working much "better." For a while, my song seeds sat on my station definitions but were unplayed. I kept hearing the same songs over and over, but it seems to be working great now!
  5. Erin
    August 02, 2007 at 9:05am
    I LOVE this app! Hooray! facebook and pandora together.. oh, man. the two sites I visit way too much already. You guys are genius! =) I like that the Favorite Songs list has the preview button next to the songs.
  6. Erin
    August 02, 2007 at 9:08am
    Although... one weird thing. The app puts up a news post in the mini-feed (and I assume the news feed as well) that "Erin is listening to a station on Pandora" but it says I'm listening to Quick Mix. I'm not. I'm listening to one of my actual stations. Plain White T's station, if it matters.
  7. Elliot Vos
    August 02, 2007 at 1:01pm
    Nice Facebook app. :) And the sorting sounds like an excellent new feature... but it's not showing up for me. I click on Your Stations and I just see Sort Stations by: Date Added, Name.
  8. Mary Alice Smith
    August 02, 2007 at 7:57pm
    Your site is great. I love being able to listen to the music that I want to listen to while I am at work. Keep up the great work..... Mary Alice
  9. Dillon E
    August 02, 2007 at 10:44pm
    Truly, truly, truly revolutionary - this app is going to take off :) Just a suggestion though - there should be an option to remove Favorite songs, or arrange them. Also, there should be an option to add to your favorite songs directly from the player, rather than finding an awesome song through Pandora, then having to re-search for it then add it manually. Otherwise - my favorite favorite app!!! :)
  10. Tyrone
    August 03, 2007 at 12:26am
    1865 is now on myspace, but he is not on Pandora yet. Anyway, since there are so many music lovers enjoying this site including myself, I figured everyone might want to check out one of the most unique musicians I have come across in decades... 1865 - all production, vocals, and lyrics by 1865 http://www.1865hiphop.com Ripe Hustle

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )