We’re getting together this Thursday (Jan 12th, 2006) at MacWorld in San Francisco. Chuck Joiner, a great friend of Pandora and editor of MacVoices is organizing it.
Click here for details.
Where: Piazza Lounge on the second floor of the Renaissance Parc55 Hotel
When: 6:30 – 8 PM.
Tim and I will be there – may also head out for dinner afterwards. Come help us figure out how to get Pandora onto the iPod…!

Comments

1. J.J.
    January 29, 2006 at 3:07pm
    This is awsome, keep up the good work, but you're missing two major spanish singing bands, "Enanitos Verdes" and "Mana". Get them on Pandora, and I think I'll buy a subscription.
  2. Eric Miller
    January 29, 2006 at 8:45pm
    If you all got this on Ipod I'd love you all forever. Not sure how it would work, but you all are the smart ones here. I've been a subscriber for a long time and I can't believe how many bands I've never heard of that I end up loving. I don't think I've bought a CD in the past couple months that I haven't heard of the band off of here first. But if you got this on Ipod... wow. I probably wouldn't ever listen to regular radio again.
  3. greta
    January 30, 2006 at 2:19am
    What a sensational site! Pandora is a brilliant bit of technology. I'm interested in how the music genome works - how and what you tag, how it's organised. If I could get my pandora stations on my iPod I'd be hooked for life! Podcast anyone?
  4. aingealis
    January 30, 2006 at 7:02am
    i love the service - when do you think you'll be able to include international artists and asian pop? :)
  5. profpes
    January 30, 2006 at 12:48pm
    I thought you might be interested in what people are doing with applications for Pandora that go beyond the ipod axis. I discovered Pandora a few weeks ago and had been building stations for my own pleasure. It occurred to me that there were further explorations that could be done. I teach photography in an undergrad visual arts program. We have been working with seeding photographic images with previous material, building a visual dialogue between students' work. I decided to introduce Pandora as part of the project - this is the soundscape version. We will also include playing the station as an integral component of a exhibition in May. Many thanks.
  6. Shawn
    January 30, 2006 at 2:11pm
    What an amazing concept you have created. A brilliant way for someone to expose themselves to a variety of artists that they possibly would have never run across. Oh, to be working for such an amazing company full of creative thought, musical expression and like-minded individuals! If only you were located in Oregon, I'd be striving to be a part of your concept team! Thanks again for existing!
  7. Pandora
    January 30, 2006 at 2:18pm
    Never mind the ipod - can someone work out a way to access Pandora using a PSP?...
  8. Deadly Doomham
    January 30, 2006 at 10:10pm
    Just found this site and would like to say: AMAZING! You guys have found a truly sensational concept here. Congrats!
  9. Deadly Doomham
    January 30, 2006 at 10:18pm
    This site is amazing, but I have one question: Why is it that when I try to find Ludwig Van Beethoven, I cannot? Surely he deserves a station!
  10. brian
    January 31, 2006 at 11:36am
    bill site would love to have it the u/k had it for a try but now have to have us zip code yours Mr b M Thurman england

Reply to RENO Cancel Reply

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )