We’re getting together this Thursday (Jan 12th, 2006) at MacWorld in San Francisco. Chuck Joiner, a great friend of Pandora and editor of MacVoices is organizing it.
Click here for details.
Where: Piazza Lounge on the second floor of the Renaissance Parc55 Hotel
When: 6:30 – 8 PM.
Tim and I will be there – may also head out for dinner afterwards. Come help us figure out how to get Pandora onto the iPod…!

Comments

1. axelspin
    January 27, 2006 at 7:53am
    Wonderful project!
  2. Alicia St. Rose
    January 27, 2006 at 10:25am
    I have blabbed about Pandora so much that you'd think I owned stock! I've had it on non-stop for 5 days. Can't even bring myself to listen to regular radio anymore! You have several new converts at my job and I've never seen anything spread so quickly by word of mouth! Insane!!! Love it! You are on the verge of a revolution. It's gonna be fun!
  3. Herbert
    January 27, 2006 at 11:58am
    Have been listening to the music, almost to the point of addiction, as commented on by my significant other. I am amazed that the thing works on a pre-OSX Mac with a 30KBPS modem and 250 MH processor, but work it does, and very nicely indeed, as well as having obscure Canadian bands such as The Hip and Blood Sweat and Tears on tap almost on request! Minor glitches such as slow loading and multiple non- aborts of slowing scripts for Flash player are well worth the trouble for the quality and quantity of beautiful music. I can hardly wait for Tim and Tom to grow internationally, add the classical and world music sections, and improve their already impressive project, and hope I can soon legally subscribe to the Deluxe Canadian edition. I have been spreading the word and enjoying Pandora, in its present state, the best of the Web.
  4. Driss
    January 27, 2006 at 12:51pm
    hi friends; Finaly we can listen what we want . Many thanks to pandora team
  5. radioheadict
    January 27, 2006 at 2:55pm
    awesome service! just take your ads out please!
  6. wizard
    January 27, 2006 at 6:32pm
    hey i when i make a statoin with multiple artistas that i put in i wanna know why ur playing that like what artist is it similiar too that would be just smahing thx
  7. Francisco Sandoval
    January 27, 2006 at 7:57pm
    Hey Guys, you are missing a place to make some coments....you R a Web 2.0 app....let's make it a real interactive palce to be...!!! great app....if U need some help let me know...fsandoval@i2b.cl... I will be glad to help U...:-) take a look @ my blog www.i2b.cl ;-)
  8. Great Smith
    January 28, 2006 at 6:26am
    Hello-- this is great, sure hope it last forever. Good to help buy music
  9. axelspin
    January 28, 2006 at 7:34am
    Just a question... I introduced the band Mogwai in Pandora, and after few songs started Dream Theater?! What is the real connection between them! Is then Pandora maybe just an idea to support some bands, inserting their song in more collection, not only following musical influences and analogies ?! How many money Apple invested in this commercial project?.. It's just a thought Bye.. and good music to everyone!
  10. Verve
    January 28, 2006 at 6:55pm
    A friend of mine who is not into music as much as I am, and I have a stack of DVD's to watch tonight, but man I am so hooked on your site. Now when I am able to get this into my car I will have died and gone to heaven. What great freaking site. I have no need for XM. This plays what I want to here. Keep up the good work, and when you guys go public. Please let all of us know. Thanks again for one of the best site's on the web. And I am curious what other's may think, but I think a chat room that will let people share there thoughts about shared music would be great! Thanks