We’re getting together this Thursday (Jan 12th, 2006) at MacWorld in San Francisco. Chuck Joiner, a great friend of Pandora and editor of MacVoices is organizing it.
Click here for details.
Where: Piazza Lounge on the second floor of the Renaissance Parc55 Hotel
When: 6:30 – 8 PM.
Tim and I will be there – may also head out for dinner afterwards. Come help us figure out how to get Pandora onto the iPod…!

Comments

1. Dustin
    January 17, 2006 at 5:50pm
    Hey ive been using Pandora for about 2 months now, and all i can say is, .. .. WOW. Pandora helped me find a whole new style of music that i absolutly love. I think its the greatest thing ever. And, i have been trying to spread it around my friends here at Purdue. If u have any suggestions how to get people more involved with Pandora let me know, I'd for this to replace MTV some day. Less hype, Less Fake, More music, More me! Dustin Gentis
  2. Dustin
    January 17, 2006 at 5:53pm
    I almost forgot, go strait for a platform like XMradio, i buy the little device that i make my channels on, put it in my car, and via satalite, play all my favorite channels from pandora in my car. and when songs come on that i don't care for, press the thumbs down button. Go ahead use that idea if u want, im just glad i have Pandora.com
  3. joe
    January 17, 2006 at 6:12pm
    It would be so amazing to have Pandora on the IPod.
  4. j.s.
    January 17, 2006 at 8:20pm
    Pandora is fantastic! Perhaps there could be a playback button to repeat a song?
  5. Dan
    January 17, 2006 at 10:22pm
    Question: Once Pandora becomes Google sized Are you going to explore new areas that might influence the music industry? Such as perhaps publishing a quarterly for musicians so they can get details of what people like (in their genre). I cant help but to think that this is going to affect pop culture because we aren't being dictated to as to "what we like" AND the fact that you encourage "garage bands" to send their music in will lead to a more dynamic and varied musical enviroment. Perhaps commercial radio stations would be willing pay for the right to stream from a collection stations generated by your customers? I believe that Pandora will soon be riding the crest of a big wave. By the way, I love my four stations and have become adept at hearing a song I like and "sending it" to the apropriate station. I have discovered new groups that I like and a lot of wonderful music. BIG THANK-YOU!
  6. Jaya
    January 17, 2006 at 11:13pm
    Just wanted to post a big THANX!..this project is simply great
  7. Mike
    January 18, 2006 at 12:20am
    Pandora is awesome! it would be cool if i could play my station on a site such as myspace or xanga
  8. Machiventa
    January 18, 2006 at 10:02am
    congrats on getting this project going, i love almost every song that comes up on my station. one quick question though: any way to get rid of the occasional low bit-rate songs? it sounds horrible when one comes on right after a near cd quality song plays. THANK YOU ALL!!!
  9. Alex
    January 18, 2006 at 8:29pm
    Very Impressed!! I think one feature that would be very well received would be one lending the ability to take your database of A's,T's,C's and musical G's and design our own DNA, rather than necessarily pointing out a specific animal. I know I'd love it. Not that I don't already love this. Thanks for this wonderful service! This is the next big thing for sure.
  10. Judy
    January 18, 2006 at 8:45pm
    My gosh--this is an amazing site. I put in "Chicago" and am listening to music that is a kissin' cousin to the Chicago sound I love. What's next?

Reply to Francisco Sandoval Cancel Reply