We’re getting together this Thursday (Jan 12th, 2006) at MacWorld in San Francisco. Chuck Joiner, a great friend of Pandora and editor of MacVoices is organizing it.
Click here for details.
Where: Piazza Lounge on the second floor of the Renaissance Parc55 Hotel
When: 6:30 – 8 PM.
Tim and I will be there – may also head out for dinner afterwards. Come help us figure out how to get Pandora onto the iPod…!

Comments

1. Anthony Headley
    January 16, 2006 at 4:11am
    Keep up the good work. Hope the meeting went well...
  2. Erin
    January 16, 2006 at 12:19pm
    I just found you via the East Bay Express article. You have made my weekend! This was just what I needed, thank you for giving me an alternative to commercial radio!
  3. Bonne Saum
    January 16, 2006 at 4:01pm
    Finally! TiVo for the ears!
  4. mike leblanc
    January 16, 2006 at 6:05pm
    Im from pei canada and i just found about this from a friend today . Man this is such a good idea and suck a kick ass site ! keep it up unreal site
  5. Pat
    January 16, 2006 at 7:22pm
    Glad to hear you're thinking of Pandora on the iPod. I would gladly pay $50/year for this, and put up with visual ads on my computer and on my iPod. No audio ads though.
  6. Stephen D’Angelo
    January 16, 2006 at 7:25pm
    Just want to say that I think this is a great Idea. What a great way to get turned on to new music. I'm sure I tunes is loving it also because my I tunes data base has doubled since I got hooked on it. I'm sure I am not the only one. Keep up the good work. Its nice to see something on the internet that is beneficial to all and legal at the same time. Steve
  7. Melody
    January 17, 2006 at 12:46am
    I have signed up and love it! I intend to pay the small fee because I want this place to thrive. So much better than any other music sites. Way to go!
  8. Anna Ashworth
    January 17, 2006 at 4:37am
    I've been a member of Pandora since mid October 2005, and honestly think I couldn't get through my work day in London without Pandora on my earphones! Thanks for introducing me to lots of great new artists.
  9. Kevin
    January 17, 2006 at 10:28am
    Hey guys. I am a professional musician from Dallas, and was just turned on to this service by a colleage. This is twelve shades of fabulous. For years I worked in record stores, so was always up on the latest and greatest. Now, I travel mostly in classical circles, and am kind of bad about keeping up. At any rate, I am really glad to have found you guys. Keep up the good work. I travel quite a bit, and use my computer as my jukebox when I am gone...so this is great! Kevin
  10. Salome
    January 17, 2006 at 1:00pm
    This is really awesome that you guys are doing this. Very revolutionary for music. I do have a suggestion though. I haven't played around with the music too much, but I know that a few anime songs I have searched for were not to be found. I would suggest more anime songs, j-pop songs, and international songs in general. I suggest listening to Live365 for some really good songs of these various genres for you guys to analyze. Thanks and keep up the good work!