We’re getting together this Thursday (Jan 12th, 2006) at MacWorld in San Francisco. Chuck Joiner, a great friend of Pandora and editor of MacVoices is organizing it.
Click here for details.
Where: Piazza Lounge on the second floor of the Renaissance Parc55 Hotel
When: 6:30 – 8 PM.
Tim and I will be there – may also head out for dinner afterwards. Come help us figure out how to get Pandora onto the iPod…!

Comments

1. RichC
    January 10, 2006 at 1:33pm
    iPod ... don't stop there! Show us how to feed Pandora 'live' to an EVDO or G3 blue tooth cell phones! (headphones or blue tooth enable car radio would find what's being served up on Pandora tasty) So far I'm just recording .mp3 streams onto a SD card for plug and go "Pandora-like" tunes ... Thanks for your super service ...sorry not to be able to connect with you at MacWorld.
  2. dusoft
    January 10, 2006 at 3:29pm
    We want RSS of our favourite music list!!! Please, make RSS for us to share...
  3. Jess
    January 10, 2006 at 10:10pm
    Hi - I signed up for Pandora today and after sifting through the music, just wanted to let you know what a brilliant idea this is. With broadband access as it is and looking at iPod's relatively recent success, it seems that the market is ripe for a company to provide streaming music catered to any individual's taste. It's projects like these that truly allow consumers to use technology to meet their needs, and it's always great to see products that feel inventive - that are pushing the envelope and reinventing what it means to listen to music. I'll pass this on to all my friends. Good luck with your business!
  4. Jess
    January 10, 2006 at 10:20pm
    Hi - I heard about Pandora today and after sifting through it, just wanted to let you know what a great idea this is. With broadband access as it is and with iPod's relatively recent success, from an average consumer's perspective, the market seems ripe for the service you are providing. It's great to see a service that utilizes technology to allow customers to satiate their individual tastes. Your product feels like it's pushing the envelope and reinventing what it means to listen to music. I'll be sure to pass this along to my friends. Word of mouth will hopefully make this spread like wildfire. Good luck with your business and thanks again!
  5. Jess
    January 10, 2006 at 10:31pm
    This seems like a great portal for burgeoning artists to finally get some play time. It's about time someone figured out a means to successfully execute C2C music =)
  6. Mark Forman
    January 11, 2006 at 12:33am
    Dang-finally an app that is similar to me-an intuitive musical encyclopedia. I'm very impressed and appreciative. Major kudos.
  7. Alexey Nikolaev
    January 11, 2006 at 1:35am
    FYI Today an overview of Pandora service has appeared in the Russia's major business newspaper, the "Vedomosti" (http://www.vedomosti.ru/newspaper/article.shtml?2006/01/11/101492). You are bright guys, thank you. Alexey Nikolaev, Moscow
  8. steve
    January 11, 2006 at 8:00am
    hey and how about some nifty link banners for us to put on our own blogs?
  9. Cris
    January 11, 2006 at 12:30pm
    I just wanna say pandora.com is WONDERFUL. :)
  10. jepp
    January 12, 2006 at 6:21am
    How about a Google Desktop Widget? Also, how about a forum to post feature requests. Thanx.