One of the really flattering things that’s happened to us over the months since we launched is that many of you have written to us asking if you can link to Pandora from your website. We’ve had a basic mechanism in place for some time that lets you link directly to a song or artist station. If that’s what you’d like to do, take a look at this FAQ entry.
In most cases though, people have been asking for some kind of Pandora “create station” module or a banner that they can put up. So tonight we’ve put up a page that will make doing so easy. Just head over to http://www.pandora.com/how_to_link.shtml to choose from a variety of different options.
I can’t tell you how gratifying it has been to get these sorts of requests. Thanks for asking; we’re delighted to finally be able to lend a hand.

Comments

1. Viki
    February 04, 2006 at 5:21pm
    I've just discovered Pandora and I love it! I am bordering on spamming my friends and family to get the word out and share this site with others. Thank you for all the hard work, I can't imagine how difficult this was to do. Question? Is there a way to request a geneome for an artist that is not yet in your database? I tried to search for Harry Manx and had no luck.
  2. Genewitch
    February 07, 2006 at 3:46am
    you guys outdo yourselves. i almost hate to say it, but i'd pay money for this service. i have a couple of stations that i've been refining, and every so often a song will come on that i've completely forgotten about, and i dig that sort of stuff. you guys rock, i didn't even notice any of the release stuff. i refer this to all my friends that love music, and thank the person that linked me here every day. you guys rock, literally.
  3. simons_jamjar
    February 09, 2006 at 4:33am
    Pandora is a breath of fresh air, and now we have the ability to channel new users for you guys through our sites and blogs. I passed this round at work and it got a great reception! It certainly makes my working day go quicker!
  4. steve
    February 11, 2006 at 6:57am
    I have a suggestion: put the 'like/dont like' hands directly on the thumbnail on each song (red thumbs down, green thumbs up). it's more intuitive (than right-clicking, reading the popup menu and clicking on the right selection) and it'll encourage people to feedback.
  5. Steve
    February 13, 2006 at 12:13pm
    I have to agree with James -- it's time for a logo upgrade. Something that better reflects what Pandora is all about. And something that people are going to be inspired by and rally around. Posted by James McDugal: For all the cool "little things" you folks manage (and I really do appreciate those things), the logo--or lack thereof--needs work. Time for a contest...
  6. Pasha
    February 17, 2006 at 10:14am
    I would like if I could place a flash banner that would function as a mini-client: imagine being able to incorporate Pandora (with your own station) into your site or blog. Wouldn't it be great? I emailed this idea to whoever's in charge :)
  7. Nick
    February 22, 2006 at 6:43pm
    Wow... Pandora r0x0rz I'd like to see Pandora accesible through iTunes, Winamp, and Songbird. This would allow Pandora to appear in 'now playing' plugins.
  8. Brian
    February 23, 2006 at 1:14pm
    I do not believe my eyes and ears. For years I never saw the need to buy a computer. Like now i go to the library and do what I need to do without the expense. now i have to have Pandora on demand so you hve ushered me into the new millineum. THIS IS THE BEST WEBSITE ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET. Start to finish, top to bottom, north to south..... are you getting my drift here? I must go out and buy a computer because of you, but it's cool. I'll do that for Pandora (even though I feel I have no choice. Your that good:)) I can't say enough about this website.
  9. eliewood
    March 01, 2006 at 2:11pm
    no the link are not good the think you have to do is a <script with a play bouton or an webmaster autoplay option and when the public must register then a pop up subscription inside this script or iframe or flash you can ad adds
  10. Kelli
    April 14, 2006 at 11:21pm
    I love you!! So please make some banners for myspace.com. Like pandora.com, it is the way of the future. Thank you all for your creative minds.