Update: It looks like I’ll be stopping by the Phoenix area to host a town hall meet on November 13th, on the ASU campus. All the details below. Looking forward to visiting!
WHAT: Pandora Town Hall
WHERE: ASU Lyceum Theater, 901 South Forest Mall, Tempe AZ
Directions
WHEN: November 13th, 2006 @ 7PM
RSVP by sending an email to tour@pandora.com with “ASU” in the subject line!
I’m currently planning an itinerary for my tour stop in Arizona. Come mid-November, I’ll be stopping in Phoenix for a town hall meeting, and would love the opportunity to meet Pandora student listeners at nearby schools like Arizona State University. Also looking at getting out to Tucson if time permits. If you have any suggestions for appropriate venues on the college campus, whether at a music class or in the student union, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. We want to get you involved!
We love reading and responding to your feedback on the blog – the comments have been a treasure trove of great insights and guidance as we plan our visits. If you have a particular idea you want to discuss, or just want to get more involved, we’re eager for help – just drop us an email at tour@pandora.com. Please include your location in the subject line of your message too. No idea is too big or small!

Comments

1. amy
    November 03, 2006 at 5:06am
    I agree with the person who said to stop in Flagstaff. I moved from there a few months ago and I miss it a WHOLE lot. Check out Fight The Quiet [www.myspace.com/fightthequiet], possibly? They're from Flagstaff, as is another band called Caecelia [www.myspace.com/caecelia], who are pretty amazing.
  2. Tery Spataro
    November 07, 2006 at 12:03pm
    Very cool! Look forward to meeting you in Tempe!
  3. Tim Westergren
    November 08, 2006 at 6:12pm
    Looking forward to the desert... Last time I was in AZ was, believe it or not, to play ice hockey... Should be a great evening - If you're a musician, bring your CD. Or if you're a friend of a musician, bring their CD.. I expect to leave town with a bag full of local talent... See you soon. Tim (Founder)
  4. Laura–from rural NE Arizona
    November 23, 2006 at 8:30pm
    Hi--I'm out here Back East now, but I grew up in rural northeastern Arizona, and if you only went to Phoenix, you missed a whole bunch of territory full of die-hard, Real Country music fans. There's also a strong rock/metal mix up there, too, the "we know Waylon, we know Van Halen" mix. You might have fun checking out the music sections in the truck stops to see what is for sale to give you an idea of the mix. Snapshot: When I lived up there, I learned about Vern Gosdin and Cinderella in the same week. Enjoy the trip, and remember there's lots more to AZ than Phoenix.
  5. California Dan
    November 25, 2006 at 1:39pm
    Obadiah Parker - Hey Ya!
  6. Dean Bower
    December 10, 2006 at 6:35pm
    ive lived in prescott for a couple years and i know that there is a good view and a wide variety of music here.we need more rock lovers out here because country is prety bad.i just dont like it and dont ask y.
  7. Dean Bower
    December 10, 2006 at 6:38pm
    stop in prescott and flagstaff, thet are bolth nice.i agree with tim westerqren, good music and more than just phenix here. long live az.
  8. Frank7216
    January 19, 2007 at 7:00pm
    Love this music!! Just tuned in to this web-site this evening. How have I been missing this site all these years.
  9. VERONICA
    January 27, 2007 at 9:02am
    Hi Tim, I love what you're doing with Pandora. I listen to it every day. I'd like to hear some music from Juan Gabriel. The old songs from his first couple of albums. Thank you for providing us with not only our choice of music, but you have noooo idea how many beautiful memories come to mind and the heart when I listen to Pandora. Thank you.
  10. joann
    May 04, 2007 at 1:45pm
    THIS IS NICE TO KNOW THERE IS FREE MUSIC SO THANX ALOT FROM TUCSON ARIZONA. DAMN ITS HOT AS HELL.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )