Update: It looks like I’ll be stopping by the Phoenix area to host a town hall meet on November 13th, on the ASU campus. All the details below. Looking forward to visiting!
WHAT: Pandora Town Hall
WHERE: ASU Lyceum Theater, 901 South Forest Mall, Tempe AZ
Directions
WHEN: November 13th, 2006 @ 7PM
RSVP by sending an email to tour@pandora.com with “ASU” in the subject line!
I’m currently planning an itinerary for my tour stop in Arizona. Come mid-November, I’ll be stopping in Phoenix for a town hall meeting, and would love the opportunity to meet Pandora student listeners at nearby schools like Arizona State University. Also looking at getting out to Tucson if time permits. If you have any suggestions for appropriate venues on the college campus, whether at a music class or in the student union, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. We want to get you involved!
We love reading and responding to your feedback on the blog – the comments have been a treasure trove of great insights and guidance as we plan our visits. If you have a particular idea you want to discuss, or just want to get more involved, we’re eager for help – just drop us an email at tour@pandora.com. Please include your location in the subject line of your message too. No idea is too big or small!

Comments

1. Stephanie
    August 31, 2006 at 2:49pm
    I am syked you're coming to phoenix! i love pandora and the entire concept, it's brilliant! I have to agree with Kelly above, I am not of the "student" age or sceen so i don't know about ASU. I also listen to 103.9 the edge local frequency and I have seen Authority Zero play many times and they ROCK!There is another band i have seen, although not sure if they are still together, Gloritone, also have gone by Massive Stars. The singer has an amazing voice. I look forward to the town meeting :)
  2. Jon
    August 31, 2006 at 5:52pm
    I love the music showcased on pandora and I think it's a great way new music can be explored. The engine that sorts preferences is fantastic and I hear music I want to buy! So, Pandora is great! I recently returned to Tucson from Seattle and found that the University of Arizona campus has undergone a great deal of renovation since I graduated her in '96. I highly recommend the space adjacent to the bookstore and the foodcourt area as a prime space to get the attention of music loving undergrads. Other alternatives are on the mall where there is an outside speakers podium. Underground there is a music venue for a cozier show. Good luck in the adventures and keep the music rolling!
  3. windy
    September 02, 2006 at 9:11pm
    hi guys............. if u meet up wit some ! named Frankie, frank jerk off....short guy italian, whateverrr....... tell him .... yaeha..thanx a whole lot--mother--f-errrrrrrrrrrr........u deserve whateveru get...........last name Giordano short little-shit... butt-head. anyways he done me wrongggggggggggggg ....he deserves to have an ass kiccckken big one.... thanx who ever kicks his ass.>>>>>>>>>!!!!!
  4. windy
    September 02, 2006 at 9:14pm
    i absolutlyu luv this music...email me '''''''''''''wilndystorm4luv@yahoo.com
  5. windy
    September 02, 2006 at 9:15pm
    pandora is really --rockinn
  6. Mojojom
    September 03, 2006 at 11:36am
    Love your music please come to Tucson.
  7. Delmer Hoover
    September 05, 2006 at 2:42pm
    I am not a student but I love the way your site finds new Jazz music and performers for me. I live in Prescott, AZ. It is a smaller city about 100 miles north of and approximately 4000 feet higher than Phoenix. Our weather is much more pleasant than Phoenix's in the summer and we have a Junior College(Yavapai County Community College) which has an excellent music program and beautiful performance hall. We have a large number of retired professional musicians and a branch of Embry Riddle Aeronautical University and Prescott College. I would love to have you visit here.
  8. Ted Benya
    September 05, 2006 at 6:49pm
    Thank you for answering my last e-mail regarding classical music. Another request which may facilitate reaching out to your programs: How can I add a desk-top icon for pandora? Thanks, ted
  9. C
    September 05, 2006 at 7:43pm
    I am currently a student and the UofA and it would be awesome if you could stop here as well. There are many musical classes at the UA, and also places in town where band play. Ill keep in touch to see what happenin. Keep up the music!!!!!!!! C
  10. asai
    September 07, 2006 at 8:52am
    Definitely make a stop in Sedona, Arizona and check out Future Studios. We're definitely the happeningist thing in Northern AZ. World music, alternative world-changing music and artists who break the mold. Now with World-Wide Webcasts. www.futurestudios.org