Update – Here are the details for the upcoming Indiana visit!
WHEN: Tuesday, October 17th, 2006 at 6 pm
WHERE: Indiana University Memorial Union: Frangipani Room
900 East 7th Street
Bloomington, IN 47405
To RSVP for the meetup, just send an email to tour@pandora.com with “Bloomington” in the subject line. Can’t wait to see you there!
I’m currently planning an itinerary for my first tour stop in Indiana. Come mid-October, I’ll be stopping in Indianapolis for a town hall meeting, and would love the opportunity to meet Pandora student listeners at nearby Indiana University or other local colleges. If you have any suggestions for appropriate venues on the college campus or other spots, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. I can’t wait to visit!
We love reading and responding to your feedback on the blog – the comments have been a treasure trove of great insights and guidance as we plan our visits. If you have a particular idea you want to discuss, or just want to get more involved, we’re eager for help – just drop us an email at tour@pandora.com. Please include your location in the subject line of your message too. No idea is too big or small!

Comments

1. Karen
    August 31, 2006 at 6:33am
    Why not plan a trip to Indiana State University in Terre Haute. Actually Terre Haute is home to 3 colleges with nationwide acclaim - St. Mary of the Woods College, a world famous liberal arts college for women and Rose Hulman Institute a world famous engineering school. I loved Pandora at my last job but i can't get it to play on this computer no matter what I do and I miss it a lot.
  2. Ryan M
    August 31, 2006 at 2:36pm
    Hey, if you are going to be in Indy, just stop by Butler University. It's on the North side of town near Broad Ripple, which is home of the Vogue. It's a great little venue. If you're looking for the best Indiana has to offer, check out Reverend Payton and the Big Damn Band and the Virgin Millionaires. Both are fantastic up-and-coming bands. Love the site. Keep up the great work! Ryan
  3. Adam
    August 31, 2006 at 6:08pm
    As a recent convert to Pandora and a guy now going to college here, I must also vouch for the awesomeness of Bloomington.
  4. Ana
    September 01, 2006 at 8:12am
    I sincerly hope you come to Indiana Iniversity. It's awesome, great music scene. There's also a ton of excellent international restaurants here that are worth the trip.
  5. Dave
    September 01, 2006 at 8:50am
    The only description I can think of is this is the best web service since google, maybe better. I have only been listening for an hour and I am PUMPED! I work at Wabash College in Crawfordsville Indiana and I would be happy to set something up if you want to travel an hour west of Indianapolis to visit a small liberal arts College for Men (that's right, its an all male school). Thanks for persuing a great idea!
  6. Theo
    September 01, 2006 at 11:56pm
    I am a college student in Evansville and I listen to Pandora all the time. I love finding new songs and then buying them from iTunes right away. It would be great if Pandora stopped in Evansville. U of Evansville has about 3 different places that would work well for this.
  7. katrina
    September 02, 2006 at 4:42pm
    I know IU would gladly welcome you. If you contact the School of Informatics (phone (812) 856-5754 or email informat@indiana.edu) I'm sure they'd welcome you as well - they have a lot of really exciting speakers and you'd fit in well. Hope to see you quite soon!
  8. Stephanie
    September 04, 2006 at 10:58am
    Definitely visit Bloomington! Only 45 min. from Indy and well worth the drive. Lots of bands, bars, great restaurants, etc. I absolutely LOVE pandora!!! No complaints at all!
  9. Stephen Sylvester
    September 06, 2006 at 12:39pm
    IUPUI campus is right in the heart of downtown Indy, and would be a great centrally located site for your town hall meeting. Love the Pandora. I am getting lots of great music I would not have heard. Thanks a bunch.
  10. Erica
    September 07, 2006 at 7:00pm
    You guys should consider stopping by Saint Mary of the Woods College. We are located in Saint Mary of the Woods Indiana; not too far from ISU. It is an all female campus.

Reply to Ankit Gupta Cancel Reply