Update: We’ve just confirmed a town hall meeting for a November 14th town hall in Denver. Here are the details:
WHEN: Tuesday, November 14th, 2006 @ 7 PM
WHERE: Bug Theatre
3654 Navajo Street
venue website: http://www.bugtheatre.org
Please RSVP if you plan on coming by sending an email to tour@pandora.com with “Denver” in the subject line.
Gotta be at the top of the list for any touring band. Loved going here in my band days, and can’t wait to get back. I’m currently planning the itinerary. looking like mid-November, I’ll be stopping in both Boulder and Denver for town hall meetings for sure, and would love the opportunity to meet Pandora student listeners at UCB and DU, or any other schools too. Fond memories of the Fox Theatre and Herman’s Hideaway . So many great destinations – could spend a month there! If you have any suggestions for venues or want to host a gathering, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. I can’t wait to visit!
We love reading and responding to your feedback on the blog – the comments have been a treasure trove of great insights and guidance as we plan our visits. If you have a particular idea you want to discuss, or just want to get more involved, we’re eager for help – just drop us an email at tour@pandora.com. Please include your location in the subject line of your message too. No idea is too big or small!

Comments

1. tanner
    January 10, 2007 at 12:54am
    hey hope you have a great time in Colorado....beautiful state....try to ride in the mountains when you're here......safe travels bands to check out in Denver..... Future Jazz Project www.futurejazzproject.com Greg Harris Vibe Quintet www.gregharrismusic.com Pete Wernick's Flexigrass www.flexigrass.com Dragonfly DJ this that and the other Green Spirit Produce (in boulder) Bottesini Project Hamster Theater Janet Feder Cowhause Cafe Nuba Venues: Dazzle www.dazzlejazz.com la rhumba appaloosa
  2. GunnisonKid
    January 11, 2007 at 11:07am
    Another great band out of Colorado--Mama's Cookin.
  3. hannah
    January 18, 2007 at 9:13am
    The sex split on your station is so disappointing. If I search "Dave Matthews" I get 99% male artists, if I create a station based on Sarah McLachlan, I get 100% female artists. Music can be similar AND be created/performed by both men and women!
  4. Kendi H.
    January 30, 2007 at 7:50am
    Hey!!! I'm the other state. I've been listen to pandora in class for a year and a half and I was the only one listening. Until I told a classmate I hadn't heard some of this music since I was in high school. Then she signed up and others in class join. Now, still listening .......... Dutchess
  5. DANNY
    February 14, 2007 at 4:24pm
    You have the best in the west. Love the music.
  6. lena
    February 22, 2007 at 4:30pm
    I have an update for Colorado and Dj Michael D. He just started making more music, I found him at mp3.com/djmichaeld If these tracks could be added to pandora I would be grateful.
  7. James 0.o
    June 29, 2007 at 6:52pm
    This is THE best music site i have ever been on. Thanks for the great hours of music i have already enjoyed, and the future music i will enjoy. I dont know how easy it would be but maybe it would be possible in the future to create a background setting or something to that nature. Thanks again for listining and for the GREAT GREAT SITE.
  8. Jim
    October 02, 2007 at 12:07pm
    Tim - I just read your article in "Inc." Magazine on a flight from Denver to Albany and I just want to give you major kudos for all of your efforts. I have been working in corporate finance since graduating in 2003 and oh how I wish I could be part of something like Pandora because it beats the crap out of this, but alas, I think I got a B- in music theory :( I love Pandora so much, it's such a fantastic compliment to all of the other music channels out there and there's definitely a niche for it. I'm amazed about how many people don't know it exists yet! When I speak of it,I often hear "It's FREE????" followed by a "Wow, that's really something I need to check out at work, at home, etc.!" Finally, I think your addition of Pandora to Facebook was a fantastic move. I just invited about 30 users and I'll let you know how it catches on... We need to get Pandora to sponsor local music events around here (Fillmore, Denver; Fox theater, Boulder, etc.) For some reason I could just see myself at the Wilco concert with "Wilco Radio" playing on the projector while the band is setting up or in an intermission... (of course, you would have to work out not having their music played at their own show). Maybe even a tent at the X-Games for all the EMO pUNkers out there! The sky is truly the limit for Pandora. I firmly believe Denver and the general foothill region has such a booming music scene and receptive audience and we love fantastic businesses that DON'T SELL THEIR SOUL TO . Best of Luck. -Jim
  9. robin Wiles
    March 20, 2008 at 11:00pm
    I just want to thank you...tonight is the night I opened Pandora's box AND my first blog! Pandora is so incredibly, outrageously fun as well as anticipatory... Your Mama must be proud! Many Many Thanks, Robin & Willy & Fred & Mattie
  10. kennedy cox
    May 07, 2008 at 6:56pm
    hey, if your in boulder on a sat. this summer check the loveseat trio playing at the pit. good times await for all. peace

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )