Update: We’ve just confirmed a town hall meeting for a November 14th town hall in Denver. Here are the details:
WHEN: Tuesday, November 14th, 2006 @ 7 PM
WHERE: Bug Theatre
3654 Navajo Street
venue website: http://www.bugtheatre.org
Please RSVP if you plan on coming by sending an email to tour@pandora.com with “Denver” in the subject line.
Gotta be at the top of the list for any touring band. Loved going here in my band days, and can’t wait to get back. I’m currently planning the itinerary. looking like mid-November, I’ll be stopping in both Boulder and Denver for town hall meetings for sure, and would love the opportunity to meet Pandora student listeners at UCB and DU, or any other schools too. Fond memories of the Fox Theatre and Herman’s Hideaway . So many great destinations – could spend a month there! If you have any suggestions for venues or want to host a gathering, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. I can’t wait to visit!
We love reading and responding to your feedback on the blog – the comments have been a treasure trove of great insights and guidance as we plan our visits. If you have a particular idea you want to discuss, or just want to get more involved, we’re eager for help – just drop us an email at tour@pandora.com. Please include your location in the subject line of your message too. No idea is too big or small!

Comments

1. Roger
    October 16, 2006 at 12:40pm
    Great to hear you will be in the Denver area. Love your website and the choices it gives the listener. You may want to contact the local Jazz station KUVO (www.kuvo.org) to give you some air time to get your message out all over Colorado and the world. Looking forward to finding out where exactly you will land while you tour through Colorado. Thanks again. Roger
  2. Dylan
    October 17, 2006 at 8:23pm
    One band I'd love to expose is Dread Pirate Roberts. Got the chance to see thier live show a few months back, and they have an excellent stage precence, and a funkieness that I haven't heard anywhere.
  3. Donald Reilly
    October 23, 2006 at 1:24pm
    Just signed up with Pandora at the weekend,already emailed to a friend back in the UK so maybe you'll hear from that part of the world... technology is amazing..share it!!!!! When in Denver area,the best place to hear live music is without doubt The Boulder Theater is numero uno, Fox is not too bad... the use of the space there is a little confused,sound is fair.. Pandora... what a great idea..thanks.. Donaldo. p.s. While in Boulder town, The Mountain Sun is good for music,good for eats,and very excellent for beer...
  4. bob
    October 25, 2006 at 8:55pm
    The Little Bear in Evergreen just west of Denver, Co.is a must stop.
  5. Tim Westergren
    October 28, 2006 at 2:48pm
    Thanks for all the great suggestions. Sounds like Ft Collins is a must see. I'm not sure that I'll have time on this trip, but will definitely come back. I'm really looking forward to CO - my fondest memories of touring are from this state. Incredible support from music lovers. Our first gig was t-ride, the next day we were in Steamboat and 200 people showed up for the show, all from word of mouth from the night before. There's simply no other place in the country that would happen... Hope I get to see some snow... See you soon. Tim (Founder)
  6. Brad
    November 01, 2006 at 4:51pm
    I just got the e-mail about the tour coming to Denver. I haven't been reading the blog, so I didn't know about the tour. You're probably already booked up, but it would be cool to have you up on the University of Colorado at Boulder campus.
  7. mmmhmm
    November 01, 2006 at 10:27pm
    Check out Nina Story, Zebra Junction, The Future Jazz Project, Yo Flaco (if they haven't moved to L.A. yet), Ian Cooke, Pillage My Village, Rraahh Foundashun, The Flobots, Deejay DENT, The Crunk Brothers (deejays) and Bop Skizzum.
  8. Justin Jojola
    November 05, 2006 at 8:05pm
    Check out a band here in denver called River http://www.myspace.com/4river The lead singer does aolo acoustic stuff as well. http://www.myspace.com/joelvanhorne
  9. Abel Pharmboy
    November 08, 2006 at 2:15pm
    T- Sorry that we just missed you on our recent trip to Colo. Would've loved to buy you a beer at Herman's and talk about our both playing there long ago. Not sure where you are staying, but Le Central at 8th and Lincoln (just north of Herman's after Broadway merges with Lincoln) is a great place for an inexpensive but fulfilling French lunch or dinner. If downtown, do not miss Wynkoop Brewing Company, the original Denver brewpub. For local music, I think others have mentioned Twist & Shout on Evans - I second the rec. Have fun! -D
  10. Frank
    December 28, 2006 at 5:28pm
    Your site ROCKS. Heard about it on NPR. Would like to hear some Sam Moore (an IMUS in the morning fave) soul and blues. His "Overnight Sensation" cd grooves. Best of luck to you. I'm passing on this site to friends and relatives. Living the Dream in Montrose, CO.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )