Welcome to this week’s Fresh on Pandora, a semi-random mix of music, new and old, that just went live.
Enjoy!
Grizzly BearTori AmosThe City Of Prague Philharmonic OrchestraBassnectarBrian McKnightCherry Poppin' DaddiesThe HerbaliserSonora CarruselesPete RockLachhi Ram Saleem

Daniel J. Craig
(music operations, ripper)

Comments

1. Tony
    November 04, 2009 at 7:47am
    I prefer to generally stay within my taste range so I doubt that I'll be using the new service but it reminds me of something that I'd love to see on Pandora. I'd like to have a QuickMix style choice that plays music that's been added to Pandora in the last six months (or year or better yet make it a selectable range.) I find that Pandora usually takes a little while to introduce me to newer music choosing instead to play the songs I've given thumbs up to rather than playing newer stuff.
  2. John
    November 04, 2009 at 11:17am
    I agreee with Tony. Since Pandora's inception I've been asking for genre' stations that play only recent or new music.
  3. Daniel J. Craig
    November 04, 2009 at 12:20pm
    @Tony @John We appreciate your input. I've gone ahead and forwarded the idea to the team. Maintaining a balance between music discovery and familiar selections is tricky. We always strive to create the best listening experience without compromising either element. Thanks for listening!
  4. Heather
    November 04, 2009 at 12:29pm
    I love Sonora Carruseles, so thanks for letting me know that there is new music to check out!
  5. Chris Horgan
    November 05, 2009 at 3:10pm
    I'm digging Tori's newest album. Thanks for letting me know it's out!
  6. urological Surgery london
    November 05, 2009 at 11:14pm
    hey i am fan of Tori Amos..thanks for this new music collection
  7. Dry Cleaner Loans
    November 06, 2009 at 6:02am
    I am die hard fan of Pete Rock...very happy after finding his music on this station
  8. jules
    November 06, 2009 at 10:15am
    I am finding the commercials are more and more frequent. It's disturbing, but if Pandora can't survive without them, I guess we're stuck with them. I still love the way Pandora works, tailoring music to what I tell it...:)
  9. Daniel J. Craig
    November 06, 2009 at 10:34am
    @jules We offer an upgrade called Pandora One. This will eliminate commercials and ads and also has a few other perks that make it worth your while. Here is a link for more info. Thanks for listening! http://www.pandora.com/pandora_one
  10. Stormrider99
    November 07, 2009 at 12:26pm
    I used to hear the first albums Tori Amos released and I am glad to see she is back again with so much energy!