Dear Chicagoans –
I’ve been looking forward to the Apple store talk this coming Tuesday in the windy city. Unfortunately, for personal reasons I have be in California on Tuesday. I will be ably replaced by Tom Conrad, our CTO. Tom runs engineering at Pandora, so he’s ultimately the wizard behind the application. I dare you to stump him with technical questions. He’s been with us from the very beginning of Pandora, so he’ll also talk about our history and where Pandora is heading.
Sorry I can’t make it, but I’m already talking with the store about coming in the new year. In the meantime, I encourage you to drop by to meet with Tom. You’ll enjoy his talk. He’s much smarter than I am…
Cheers. Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Quikboy
    December 13, 2008 at 2:42am
    I'm still waiting for my HTC Touch Diamond to get a Pandora app too... So for now, I can only listen to it on my computer. :(
  2. David Kamatoy
    December 13, 2008 at 2:49am
    So wish we could have had some of our people there. Looking forward to the updates.. We should be submitting the Derek Stroh Project in the first quarter. wwww.DerekStrohBlog.com
  3. hassan janjua
    December 15, 2008 at 11:52pm
    I love Pandora and listen to it all the time on my computer and I use to on my iphone. I now have Touch Pro which is pratically the same as the Diamond. Please, please, please make a port for the Touch Diamond and Pro. Its got a huge customer base. The touch pro has been sold out on the sprint page for a while now and there's a huge amount of people around the world with the Diamond. You guys offer the best service on the internet by far and I would love it on the go. Keep up the great work.
  4. Kim
    December 16, 2008 at 4:51am
    I wish we could have pandora on Verizon Wireless! That would be awesome!
  5. Robert Hesse
    December 24, 2008 at 10:22am
    Will blackberrys be able to support pandora-through alltel?
  6. Glenn Dixon
    December 28, 2008 at 12:36pm
    Can I get the application in Canada???? I've looked on my itunes and don't seem to see it.
  7. Alee – Listener Advocate
    December 29, 2008 at 11:02am
    @Glenn--we are not currently available outside the US due to the unique licensing laws of each country. This will take some time but stay tuned... @everyone asking about Pandora on their phone--check with your provider or for updates on http://www.pandora.com/on-the-go -A
  8. Zach
    December 29, 2008 at 11:58am
    I hope one of the upcoming devices Pandora will be available on will be the HTC Touch Pro. I just got one and was looking forward to having Pandora available on it. Verizon sells the HTC Touch Pro as well, so hopefully the app is phone specific instead of carrier AND phone specific.
  9. Josh
    December 31, 2008 at 9:57am
    How about a Wii channel?
  10. Alee – Listener Advocate
    December 31, 2008 at 11:07am
    @Zach and Josh--we know it's frustrating when Pandora is not available for your device but rest assured, we're working on it. -A

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )