2M iPhones.png
At 10:04am this morning we hit 2,000,000 registered iPhone Pandora users!
We’re hearing all sorts of wonderful feedback from listeners who are using it on their commute, jogging with it, plugging it into home audio systems…you name it. And as usual, offering all sorts of great feedback and suggestions. It’s thrilling for us to see the broader vision for Pandora take shape. Our hearty thanks for your continued support and input.
It also makes us very happy to know that the 60,000+ artists in our collection are now getting played on car radios all across the country. Times they are a changin’ …
Thanks also to the iPhone and iTunes teams at Apple who have been, and continue to be, so helpful and supportive.
Cheers. Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. sitenoise
    December 05, 2008 at 10:47pm
    I was kind of excited, just got an iPhone, but I can't deal with a web site that exists completely on Flash and pop-ups. Sorry. This is the worst web site design I have encountered in a long long time. I'll have to look elsewhere.
  2. Doug Pocius
    December 06, 2008 at 3:18pm
    Pandora: it's a wonderful thing! I listen both on my iPod Touch and my Mac desktop. How about a Dashboard widget for Mac so I don't have to have a web browser open?
  3. gy from l.a.
    December 07, 2008 at 9:26am
    i would like to see the option of listening to my favorite songs immediately and the ability to replay a song. i often choose a song that hass been sung by very different artists for example: - my funny valentine by; - chet baker -chakah khan it would be great to have this option to choose for an individual song
  4. Jackie
    December 07, 2008 at 10:55am
    When will there be a Blackberry Pandora app?
  5. Wolfgang
    December 07, 2008 at 11:42am
    That's awesome news for you guys at Pandora. Now, about that Android app...? :-)
  6. Yuri
    December 08, 2008 at 8:51am
    That is so lovely but I have one thing to say... Tilt Tilt Tilt Tilt Tilt Tilt Tilt Tilt Tilt Tilt Tilt Tilt Tilt Tilt Tilt!!!! When are you going to get the AT&T Tilt???? You're not Tilt-ists are you? ^.^ JK! I love Pandora and look forward to getting it on my phone...
  7. PedroDaGr8
    December 08, 2008 at 3:45pm
    I am here to also vote for support for WinMobile. The thing is, there is ALREADY a windows mobile client, for the AT&T Incite (or Insight)I think it is. AT&T charges like $8/mo for the service (I hope most of that money goes to Pandora and not AT&Ts pockets). Myself, I am on sprint (prolly one of the few extremely happy Sprint users). I already stream SomaFM to my headunit via bluetooth and would KILL for Pandora.
  8. Zac
    December 08, 2008 at 5:19pm
    Awesome! Avid user myself. May I suggest your next avenue of domination? An app for video game consoles! (namely Playstation 3 [whom already has a web browser]) PLEASE! -Zac
  9. Alee – Listener Advocate
    December 09, 2008 at 9:47am
    Thanks for poising us for world domination, Zac! We keep getting closer and closer... :) In all seriousness, thanks folks who chimed in (and continue to chime in) about Pandora expanding to new devices. New stuff is always on the horizon. -A
  10. Susie
    December 10, 2008 at 12:51pm
    I can't wait to get an iPhone. i hate the regular radio.

Reply to Tim Cancel Reply

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )