After working away in secret for over a year, we’re finally ready to take the wraps off an entirely new pandora.com. We’ve rebuilt it from the ground up to be fast, easy, beautiful and modern. This morning TechCrunch has an exclusive look at the new site and you can learn more about it here.

Today marks the beginning of a phased rollout that will take place over the coming weeks and months. Our goal is to use this period to get your feedback about the new site and to polish things up so they’re perfect for the full launch later this year. We’ll take the next week or so to listen to your initial comments and feedback and I’ll be back to post more about the new Pandora next week.

Comments

1. Peter Robinson
    July 12, 2011 at 7:07am
    Looks amazing. Can't wait!
  2. David
    July 12, 2011 at 7:28am
    fantastic news. you have no idea how excited i am for this. my computer has an annoyingly long delay while the Flash plugin initializes, and then it takes a little more time to load Pandora. the less i have to deal with Flash based sites the better. my Pandora One account is definitely going to be renewed. keep up the good work.
  3. Andrew
    July 12, 2011 at 7:56am
    Looking forward to it. My Flash Plugin crashed again today. Keep up the good work, and I'll keep recommending everyone download the best radio in the world.
  4. Asp3
    July 12, 2011 at 8:12am
    Great news, I was always missing the social aspect of meeting people with the same musical tastes. I'm looking forward to trying the new site when I get access to it.
  5. ObamaPacman
    July 12, 2011 at 8:38am
    Hopefully it'll also save money as you don't have to license Adobe flash servers anymore =)
  6. John Felts
    July 12, 2011 at 8:50am
    Sounds neat, sign me up for beta testing.
  7. Bryan
    July 12, 2011 at 10:24am
    The new UI looks great. Will the desktop app receive a similar facelift?
  8. Steve
    July 12, 2011 at 10:37am
    The beauty of the Pandora iphone app is that it supports Airplay, so I can listen on my stereo speakers. It would be great if the website player did, also. Thanks.
  9. Joey Gibson
    July 12, 2011 at 10:57am
    I can't wait to get it. When can PandoraOne users expect to see it?
  10. Jesse Distad
    July 12, 2011 at 11:01am
    Looks awesome, long time coming for sure... so when will paid members get access? :) and if you are rolling this out in phases please consider this my application for the "heck yeah I'll take me some of that right away" club. Jesse