Dear Listeners,

I’m very excited to share the news that Pandora is now offering gift subscriptions! You can buy them at www.pandora.com/gifting and you have the option to choose between a printable or an equally elegant email version. The cost of a gift subscription is $36 for a one-year subscription to Pandora One.

Some of you are already familiar with Pandora One, but for those who are not here’s a quick snapshot of what it offers:

• Unlimited Listening, No Advertising -There’s no monthly listening limit and it is completely free of ads.
  • High Quality Audio – Experience 192K bits per second audio. More bits mean better sounding music.
  • Easy Access – Play Pandora stations right from the Pandora One desktop application. No more browser window.
  • Custom skins – Surround the Pandora tuner with a customized theme.

We’ve been looking forward to these for a long time ourselves, and have tried to make them really easy to use. We think it’s the perfect gift for all sorts of occasions (especially for all of you last-minute shoppers!). To learn more visit http://www.pandora.com/gifting.

We hope you’ll be as excited as we are to give someone the gift of personalized radio.

Enjoy!

Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Cheryl
    November 06, 2010 at 5:34pm
    I have just retired at 64. Pandora brings back many great memories to me because of the music I can select. I will definately be telling my friends about your fantastic internet radio. Thanks for the hours of enjoyment that you provide.
  2. karen
    November 07, 2010 at 9:10pm
    please please I have been waiting patiently for pandora on my sprint LOTUS. what is the hold up. its the only reason I got the internet.
  3. BettyAnn Reed
    November 09, 2010 at 11:47pm
    Thank you so much for this service!! I enjoy it so much and learning a little each day.
  4. BettyAnn Reed
    November 09, 2010 at 11:51pm
    This service is just awesome. I love all kinds of gospel music and am really enjoying creating my own station including everything from Selah to Gaither. You have really used technology for the great. I have found that I have some things still to learn on Pandora but good life requires constant learning. Even if I am a grandma!!!! Thanks again.
  5. whatever
    November 10, 2010 at 7:06am
    how do i comment on a friends profile? of and i would like it if you got the song something in your eyes by shonlok
  6. Judith Farmer
    November 10, 2010 at 12:09pm
    Thanks for offering such a wonderful means of listening to soothing relaxing music of all types. Glad I decided to join. I have a question tho' How do you download your personal photo? Hopefully you can email this information back. Thanks again.
  7. Pam McCarthy
    November 28, 2010 at 9:42pm
    Almost all of my Salem Oregon Realtors listen to Pandora on their phones once it was available for my G1 I told my other agents in the office about the free application that offers sweet relaxing tunes. :)
  8. Kameron
    December 13, 2010 at 4:18pm
    Pandora is a site where you can get i really like this website you can do anything that you want to like download songs!LOL
  9. joe kidding
    December 14, 2010 at 6:44am
    you cut people of after 40 hours a month. (what a joke!) i will listen to LAST FM now you dumbes.. (for free) joke is on you.
  10. Adam B
    December 14, 2010 at 5:42pm
    Hey all, I was about to buy a Pandora One gift sub for someone. But there is no delivery date option. It would be cool if I could have it delivered to someone's email on a specific date. birthdays/holidays Hope that is works out. Thanks for the great service. -Adam