Dear Listeners,

I’m very excited to share the news that Pandora is now offering gift subscriptions! You can buy them at www.pandora.com/gifting and you have the option to choose between a printable or an equally elegant email version. The cost of a gift subscription is $36 for a one-year subscription to Pandora One.

Some of you are already familiar with Pandora One, but for those who are not here’s a quick snapshot of what it offers:

• Unlimited Listening, No Advertising -There’s no monthly listening limit and it is completely free of ads.
  • High Quality Audio – Experience 192K bits per second audio. More bits mean better sounding music.
  • Easy Access – Play Pandora stations right from the Pandora One desktop application. No more browser window.
  • Custom skins – Surround the Pandora tuner with a customized theme.

We’ve been looking forward to these for a long time ourselves, and have tried to make them really easy to use. We think it’s the perfect gift for all sorts of occasions (especially for all of you last-minute shoppers!). To learn more visit http://www.pandora.com/gifting.

We hope you’ll be as excited as we are to give someone the gift of personalized radio.

Enjoy!

Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Mike
    October 27, 2010 at 2:20pm
    I upgraded to One and now the Desktop ap won't download. Any help available? The Help button elicits no response.
  2. Michele Levin
    October 29, 2010 at 9:35am
    I was just introduced to Pandora by a friend and am thrilled to have access to great music. I work in a nursing home and my residents like music from their era. I can now easily type in their music and viola it is there for them to listen to immediately. Your music has brought many a smile to their day. Thanks
  3. Sam
    October 29, 2010 at 1:45pm
    Sweet! You know what would be awesome... is if pandora sent me an email if an artist I like is coming to the town I'm in. Thanks to Pandora I like so many artists but forget their names and so never rarely make it to shows when they are in town. Thanks!
  4. joranandreaspetrusvandersloot
    October 30, 2010 at 2:27am
    das racist mixtape is crazy good. but none of their music is on pandora :( I'm having to use winamp to listen to music. I feel pretty old school.
  5. Colin Ramsay
    October 31, 2010 at 9:59am
    Hi, I have no problem with receiving your advertisements, but I really don't like receiving political ads. Thanks, Colin
  6. R.L.
    October 31, 2010 at 2:49pm
    Loving the free version of pandora, but you guys need new commercials. Ive seen that paper airplane too many times..
  7. Kirsten Sessions
    November 01, 2010 at 1:44pm
    Just listening today and getting REALLY tired of hearing the same Obama get out the vote commercial. Do you have to step up advertising and let them play the same ad over and over again during election season?? It is getting really old!!!
  8. Mary
    November 01, 2010 at 3:40pm
    I used to love the Spa channel on Sirius, but once they merged with XM, it wisn't as good. I should comment, that I hated the channel on XM. The programming was lousy. Anyway, your nature channel is better than anything! I would love to be able to get Pandora throughout my home like Sirius.
  9. Dave in San Jose
    November 01, 2010 at 5:00pm
    Please forward to Product Manager: 1. I'd like the ability to give a thumbs down to specific performers when they appear in my station. Currently, I can only vote on the specific song. For example, in my unique Country station I don't want to ever hear a Brad Paisely song. 2. I'd like you to consider audio books. For example, Woodward's latest book on Obama, after each chapter you could play a commercial. Thanks Dave from San Jose
  10. Zak
    November 01, 2010 at 11:37pm
    your pandora apple app needs to be fixed, everytime my touches screen goes to sleep, the song skips, been waiting for an upgrade to fix this for the past 6 months. please fix it, very annoying