In a fun recent development, for the first time ever we now have Pandora One gift cards available in Target stores across the country. It’s really exciting to see Pandora featured in a retail location. Something about a physical object in a brick and mortar store that feels a bit different, and really cool. They make a great gift – especially for all of you last-minute gift givers (you know who you are).

Enjoy!

Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. ann huckaby
    October 08, 2011 at 6:46am
    We have been working with the new Pandora and it is not as good as the old one. I am all for new and improved, but this is not. So sorry..... we use Pandora in our store.... Every morning when we open it seems to be different and VERY slow when we go to make changes.... Any advice??
  2. Jen
    October 10, 2011 at 7:12am
    The Lyrics for Helpless by Neil Young were posted as the Lyrics to Helplessly Hoping by CS&N. Just sayin'... :)
  3. Geoff Allen
    October 10, 2011 at 11:21am
    I find the new Pandora design much less usable than the old one. The ads are busier, and consume much more CPU. The design looks nice, but wastes a lot of screen real estate. And usability has gone way downhill. (QuickMix, my primary listening mode, is much more cumbersome.) And we've all been harping on bookmarks. It all adds up to MUCH less interest in Pandora One from me.
  4. Paul Vieth
    October 11, 2011 at 12:33pm
    I love Pandora, and understand you had to push more advertising to make money, but you went too too far interrupting the music. Some adds now do not allow you to close them and the only way to stop them is to switch to another station or shut down the app. That just isnt right, you shouldnt allow adds that force you to listen to them or shut the station down. Im not going to by from that advertiser anyway if Im making the effort to shut it down, but you wont let me. This will push people to Rdio or other competitors if you insist on forcing people to listen to ads and not give them the option to close them .
  5. Laura S
    October 11, 2011 at 2:14pm
    Hey, Pandora rocks, and I get that you have to have ads in between songs from time to time. But now I am getting the ads ON TOP OF the songs! What's up with that? Very annoying. I can't imagine you intended this. Surely not. Is there a ghost in my machine? Any advice? Thanks, Laura in Tampa
  6. cj yates
    October 12, 2011 at 7:50am
    everyone shood get a PANDORA!
  7. stacy
    October 13, 2011 at 7:09am
    I don't like the new pandora because it will play a song and then stop. When you force it to cycle to the next song eventually you get a message saying you can't skip too many songs in an hour. I wasn't going to say anything until one of my co-workers was screaming in frustration over the problem. She has moved onto other music and I'm about to if I get the message today I will find a radio station online or another similar to pandora. Come on people help us!!!
  8. radish
    October 14, 2011 at 12:05pm
    The desktop app for Pandora One DESPERATELY needs an update. It works well as it it, but really needs some added functionality. The ability to use global hotkeys, as well as manipulate individual station content. Fat chance anyone of importance will read this comment - but just know that after this year I will no longer be supporting Pandora without any app updates.
  9. kyle
    October 16, 2011 at 9:37am
    one thing i dont like about pandora is when i want them to play songs from an artist i want, they play a song from a different artist and they say they want to show you the artist's style of music or something. yeah i want them to show the artist's styles through thier own songs, what gives with music licences?
  10. bigdaddy42463