In a fun recent development, for the first time ever we now have Pandora One gift cards available in Target stores across the country. It’s really exciting to see Pandora featured in a retail location. Something about a physical object in a brick and mortar store that feels a bit different, and really cool. They make a great gift – especially for all of you last-minute gift givers (you know who you are).

Enjoy!

Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. vanessa
    October 05, 2011 at 10:10am
    I love pandora! The only advice I have is when u type In a artist that statoon should omly play songs of that.artist then switch
  2. Chris
    October 05, 2011 at 2:43pm
    Today is the first day I have used the new Pandora set up. I can listen to a group of songs fine, but then once the commercial comes up, the commercial does not play and then the music does not resume. Troubleshooting advice?
  3. SA
    October 05, 2011 at 6:06pm
    When are you going to fix all the functionality you broke in your "update"? Like bookmarks?
  4. francis sullivan
    October 05, 2011 at 6:59pm
    what area of the country that the target store are in? Is it coming to the southeast like florida?
  5. Bill Crawford
    October 06, 2011 at 4:23am
    I listen to Pandora at work. The new format is not user friendly. Having to log back on after every couple of hours when it freezes up is a hazzle. Please consider returning to the old format. Thanks, bill
  6. Ileana Guzman
    October 06, 2011 at 9:17am
    OMG!!! I just installed PANDORA on my Cell. I'm in Puerto Rico and I can anjoy this awsome internet radio. It has everything, including Spanish songs. I love this!!! I found out about this thru a customer of mine who was listening to Pandora and I asked how did it work. Very simple to install and I'll never listen to regular radio. From now on, I only listen PANDORA!!!!
  7. Ryan, Listener Advocate @ Pandora
    October 06, 2011 at 11:39am
    @Chris, Bill Crawford -- Please check out http://help.pandora.com for some troubleshooting tips. If you can't find a solution there don't hesitate to click "Email Us" in the top right corner. @Francis -- The gift cards are coming to Target stores all over the USA, you should see them in your local Target soon. @SA -- Thanks for the feedback on Bookmarks. We'll definitely keep that in mind as we work on further improvements to the site.
  8. hamrthroer
    October 06, 2011 at 4:44pm
    I see your ads that are filling pockets just fine but my music stops. Straighten out your priorities and fix it or i'm going elsewhere.
  9. Janelle
    October 07, 2011 at 7:51am
    That's great, but didn't you somewhat eliminate the need for Pandora One by removing the listening limit for all users? Is the only advantage to Pandora One is no advertising? What other advantage is there to purchasing an annual subscription to Pandora One?
  10. Aaron Klenke
    October 07, 2011 at 5:35pm
    What are the most compelling reasons Pandora sees for subscribers now? I subscribed mostly to support the service early on. Also though, for no adverts, streaming to my squeezebox, unlimited listening, higher fidelity music, and the desktop application. Are those still as compelling for me? Are they worth renewing? Not as much as they used to be because some of those features are now available to everyone. I'd like Pandora to sell to me again . . make me want it. Because I want to give you money . . but I want some love too.